Adonis Kicking Players in Private Servers

I’ve received reports of people getting kicked from my owner’s game in their private servers with the message: Bypass detected 5435345. I searched all the scripts within the game and could not find that message until I looked at Adonis’ modules and found it. To see that it wasn’t affecting this game only I’ve installed Adonis on another game and tried to join a private server and also got kicked with the same message. Has anyone also experienced this issue?

EDIT: This also affects public servers not just private servers.

7 Likes

There’s a ton of other posts about this topic, it’s not just you. I believe it’s Roblox’s problem.

The thing is that Adonis’ module contains the exact wording of the kick message “Bypass detected 5435345”, so I believe this is on Adonis’ side and not Roblox’s.

2 Likes

Oh, weird. There’s nothing we can really do about it then.

Yeah I started getting reports about an hour ago, coincidentally the Adonis module also updated about an hour ago.

3 Likes

Hi, Adonis contributor here.

The faulty code will most likely be temporarily disabled while we work up a better solution.
Scel (Davey) isn’t online right now so that may not be for another few hours as he’s the only one who can push a new module version.

Apologies for the issue, something like this shouldn’t make it into the main branch.

For a temporary solution, disable the “MainDetection” (it may be under the name “Detection”) setting in your Adonis loader configuration module. (Loader model → Config → Settings)

(you’ll want to change it to false until the issue is fixed)

Cheers

EDIT: This issue should be fixed in new servers. you can re-enable the Detection system if you had it disabled.

6 Likes

This has now been fixed :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes