Adrien's UGC Portfolio

Hello, my name is Adrien/Vliec.I am 21 years old. I have been working in Blender for many years now. In mid 2019, I became interested in GFX and so I started self teaching myself how to use the program from various websites such as Youtube. In late 2020, I started to model more and more of the backgrounds for these GFXs and so I started to lean more towards the modeling side of using Blender rather than rigging and rendering.
All of these UGC concepts that I have made will never be fully finished (in my opinion) since there are always things I can change to make it better (some of which I plan to do eventually). Some of these items are older and never quite got textured but I would still like to include them into my concepts since I most likely will revamp them into a new improved one before they would be finalized. If you have any suggestions, please leave them down below. All items are labeled with the additional colours/themes they will be available in. Thank you for taking the time to view my portfolio!

══════════════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ═══════════════

════════════════════════════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ════════════════════════════

33 Likes

If you aren’t already in the UGC program, I definitely think you are going to get in. Nice work! I like the bears.

2 Likes

cool‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

1 Like

This work is insane have you uploaded it?

1 Like

10/10 would recommand to friends

1 Like