Ads Manager charges me 25 dollars every month even if i do nothing?

Hello guys i wanted to learn something about Ads Manager it says “You will be charged on the 1st of every month and any time your current balance reaches 25 USD payment threshold.” I sent ticket to roblox about the situation and they said *

Please note that you will not be charged if you do not run campaigns.
Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-14 220917

But i wanted to learn from developer forum too it really not charges me every month or it does? Please help me about it or i have to delete my roblox account

1 Like

What happened lol? You dont reply?

I think you are misinterpreting what it means.

Basically:
When you run a campaign, your outstanding balance will increase. Every time it goes up to 25 USD, you will be charged for the 25 (or I assume whatever amount there is, if you spend more than 25 USD in one go).

In the event that your outstanding balance remains below 25, yet above 0, then Roblox will bill you for the outstanding amount. This will set the outstanding balance to 0 once more.

If you do not run a campaign in the month, then your outstanding balance will be 0 and hence you will be charged 0.

2 Likes

Alright, i understand now thank you dude.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.