Ads Manager linking card not working

Hi,

I keep trying to attach/add my card to my ads manager account on Roblox but for some reason its not working. Basically I put in all my details, pass the robot verification and then I go back to the “Payment Settings” page with no error message and no card linked. Furthermore, there is no 1 USD authentication charge so clearly the card didn’t get attached.

I have not seen any solution or anyone else having this problem. This is a big problem for me as robux is much more expensive than buying ad credits since I am in Australia and the AUD conversion for robux is stupidly high.

Any support or solution possibility would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Cozoco

4 Likes

I have a similar problem. I’ve tried 3 different cards and all say payment was declined when I try to add them on the ad manager. I can use the same cards to buy robux. Just not the ad manager.

I’ve called my bank and they say nothing has been declined, they do not receive any payment or hold from roblox. Roblox support just gaslights me saying its the banks fault.

Exactly the same for me. I contact my bank and they get nothing on their end, I contact Roblox and they say it’s the bank’s fault. No idea what to do now.

1 Like

I’m also Australian, same issue here. Someone needs to address this before my robux funds run out