Adurite_DeveIoper's UGC Portfolio

Hello,
I’m Adurite_DeveIoper on Roblox also known as ar7em at some point.
I’m a Game Developer on this platform for over 3 years and have achieved 2,400,000 visits throughout that time. I decided, I would apply to the UGC Program to make my experience on Roblox even bigger and better.
So! I’ve been making models and accessories in Blender for quite a while now, so I thought I would make a portfolio for myself.

So this is like a builder’s hat in white and purple. I made this for a client of mine and he liked it.

That’s basically a Cone Hat, I thought it would be pretty cool to make one because it’s a great idea.

Made a Sombrero with my character on it (had to simplify cause of Roblox’s limit)

A phone bag idea I got.

Made a Backpack with a Tablet that shows Roblox Loading Screen.

Made a bucket on Aquaman’s Weapon

17 Likes

Unique Ideas! How long have you been using blender?

5 Likes

Thank you! For two years, actually. Got better one year ago.

1 Like

Nice, For the first and third hats, I’d suggest you use auto shade smooth in blender in order to get rid of those blocky corners unless that’s part of your design

4 Likes

Yep will keep that in mind. Thank you for noticing

2 Likes

These models look nice! Make sure to smooth the first and second ones if you can.

I hope you get accepted into the UGC Program! (I myself also model a bit and have been trying to get into the UGC Program).

3 Likes

Thank you man, good luck with that too

2 Likes

It’s amazing! I hope we can make the bucket item published along!

4 Likes

they need better texture and geometry

3 Likes

Hellow!
Beautiful day. I want you to create and publish an ugs accessory
My ds: volodimir_martino
My groups: NODDE GAMRA - Roblox

2 Likes

Looks good! how long u been using blender btw?

2 Likes

a couple of years. But wasn’t worth it since I got falsely terminated cause an exploiter joined my game and did sexual animations so all that time I only wasted.

3 Likes

man that’s terrible, some people really weird yk but keep up! don’t lose the motivation and positive vibes because of that💪

2 Likes