Advanced Admin Script Showcase

Hello! Today I will showcasing my admin that I have been working on for around a month now. I didn’t give it a name because I can’t think of one. It has features other admins don’t have. Let’s get started!

So let’s start off with the basic features.

Speed, explode, light, bring, goto, kill, heal, damage, the basics. We also have some fire, unfire, r6, and some other basic stuff.

We also have a decent-looking notification GUI. Notification-wise, we have regular notification which gives a specific player a notification, modnotification which sends a notification to all moderators in the server, and globalnotification which notifies everybody in the server.

Now here is where stuff gets interesting. Kicking and banning.

Here I kick my alternative account, seems pretty basic. But it also logs in discord.
This isn’t even the fun part yet. Next stop, banning.

This also logs in discord. Now here is where the fun and advanced stuff begin. If I run the command $checkban username in Discord, my bot gives me the person who is banned.
I can also check the bans of users.
Here I unban my alternative account.
Now if I check his ban again.
Oh and incase you are wondering, I am using an external database in nodejs. It’s a NoSQL database. I use it for bans and ranks. Now I can also change ranks from both discord and Roblox.

$grank stands for get rank. I can check and change ranks from Discord.

Now I can also execute Lua code and scripts from the chat in-game. It also has a custom environment with owner redirecting to the player executing it.

It also has error checking. If your script has errors then it tells you the script has an error. If not, it executes fine.

Now something even better comes in. I can execute scripts from Discord and they will appear in every server. This usually takes 2 seconds to transmit to Roblox (trying not to kill the http request limit).

You thought that was the end of it? There are even more features. There is a commandbar that is toggled using ’ on your keyboard.

It also gives you command suggestions.
Oh and I think I forgot to mention I can ban people from Discord.
Don’t mind the underscores, it’s some bug I need to fix. There is only 1 more feature I would like to share.

It’s a website where I can control the admin. Currently I’m using a localhost port because I’m too lazy to put it onto an actual hosting service. The website has the exact same features as Discord. So if Discord ever goes down, I have the website if I’m not in the game and vice versa. Here is the last feature.

Code execution from a website, basically the same thing as discord. If you want you can give me feedback. Thanks for reading and watching this entire thing. Oh and also I forgot to add! I have join logs and chat logs.

EDIT: The underscore bug has been fixed a week ago.

13 Likes

LMAO LOL what i think is that you can actully ban ppl from ur game to discorwd?

3 Likes

Yes, I can ban people from Discord and from a website.

1 Like

wait, wait, from roblox… like u made that with … roblox??? :shock:

1 Like

Yeah and some javascript and nodejs. I didn’t use PHP for backend because PHP in general is just not comfortable.

2 Likes

Also sorry if the videos are low-resolution, I guess it’s an OBS bug.

Thanks! This took me around a month to make.

This looks like basic communication between discord and roblox, you are using loadstring to allow scripts to be added into the game, this is just plain risky.

As for the admin operation side of things its still controlled via game manually typing commands. Ideally you would want to cut it down so you only have to enter a players name, from there you make options appear like ban them and the other thing you can do is get the server the player is in and join them.

You need to think outside the box, for example when i made my ‘Third eye’ admin gui it had the capabilities to take a capture of the area around the player and display it on my screen. Not only that but the last 100 messages in game chat get sent along with all players that have joined that server, and the target players friends, groups account age ect. Not only that it also allows access to the players datastores so i can correct any data or even check for things out of place.

You are able to communicate with servers with http so you can easily pull all kinds of things.

3 Likes

I’m not using loadstring, I’m using a Lua VM. I did this using only GET requests. For discord code execution, the bot writes the code to a database then every 2 seconds the Lua script asks an expressjs server to retrieve code from the database. Basically the same thing for all other discord commands. Changing stuff from the game only goes 1-way via asking the expressjs server to write to a database. And what do you mean by displaying the area around the player? You send an image of the area around the player to a discord server or you can view it from the game? Datastores are also inefficient as data loss and datastores going down are a problem. I’m using a google database, so that will probably not go down any time soon. And if you think spamming chat or textboxes is a problem (as i have textbox and chat logs) it won’t be a problem as i have a command called $ratelimit which limits the amount of requests sent to my webhook. And what do you mean by cutting down to enter player names and make options appear.

1 Like

Its called discord webhooks, roblox allows you to use 3rd party websites to connect ingame.

1 Like

Discord webhooks can’t communicate with Roblox, only 1 way aka Roblox to Discord, here I’m banning somebody via Discord.

I think it’s trello that can am I right?

1 Like

And not only via Discord, a website too, and I can also execute Lua from Discord. A webserver would have to return a value to a Lua script which is what I’m doing.

Not at all, I’m using google firebase and I can just type $ban playername inf reason in Discord and they will be banned in every server that they are in currently.

Oh I though trello did, by trello bans and stuff.

1 Like

No, I’m using a real database. It’s a bit complicated to explain.

Woah! that’s so very cool! men I wish I can make like that :cool:

But yeah, Thank you for reading this. have a nice day! :happy3:

1 Like

Thank you! You have a nice day too!

1 Like

If anybody wants to you can leave suggestions!

Wow! Looks amazing! Do you do commissions?

1 Like