| Advanced Scripter | | Commissions closed|

Portfolio Bits (5)

Hello, my name’s Bilal, I am an advanced scripter who is capable of doing much more than just scripting. I can build, design GUIs, make rudimentary animations, etc. Keep in mind, I will do these extra things as an accessory to my scripts, so don’t try to hire me to build something without scripting anything. I try to complete every job that is given to me in a timely manner.

Portfolio Bits (4)

Images

Graphical Work

LowDonation
Small donation gamepass icon

MediumDonation
Medium donation gamepass icon

LargeDonation
Large donation gamepass icon

Map for Kriegspiel (Wargame)

Builds

Projects

Galactic Supremacy

April 2, 2020 - August 24, 2020 (All scripting done by me as well as graphics, except for thumbnail) - Involvement ended, game has effectively finished development.

Nebula: Galactic Supremacy [ALPHA] - Roblox

Marre

May 15, 2020 - June 25, 2020 (The menu GUI has been scripted by me, note I did not design it, and the leaderboards have been scripted by me as well) - Involvement ended, the game has effectively finished development.

Marre - Roblox

City of New Brussles

August 1, 2020 - August 20, 2020 (All scripting done by me except for the guns and the vehicles) - Involvement ended, game has effectively finished development.

City of New Brussels - Roblox

Hawaii Story

August 26, 2020 - Sep 8, 2020 (All scripting done by me except for a few minor elements like the NPC non collision script) - Involvement ended, resigned

🌋 Hawaii 😎 [Story] - Roblox

Operation Overlord

Sep 20, 2020 - Jan 21, 2021 (Character class selection and character customization) - Involvement ended, resigned

Operation Overlord - Roblox

Kriegspiel (Wargame)

Aug 20, 2020 - Sep 1, 2021 (All work will be done by me) - Involvement ended due to school

Kriegspiel (Wargame) Pre Alpha - Roblox

Portfolio Bits (8)

Basic Understanding
  • CFrames
  • Any complex math
Advanced Understanding
  • Datastores
  • Events/Remote Functions
  • Tweening/Lerping
  • Raycasting
  • Bodymovers/Constraints
  • Particles/Trails/Beams
  • Hit detection systems
  • GUIs
  • Functions/Tables/Variables
  • Coroutines
  • Anti-Exploit
  • OOP

Portfolio Bits (9)

I’ll be available for around 4 hours or so per day. My time zone is EST.

Portfolio Bits (10)
I can take a percentage as payment, depending on the work I will have to do. It can range from 30% to 50%, but you must prove to me that your game idea is solid and you have the means to make it. Or, I can take a flat fee, a percentage of which must be paid in advance (Negotiable). The fee can range from around 5K to 50K depending on what you want me to do.

Portfolio Bits (11)
You can contact me through my discord: Bilal1944#0822

Thanks for reading, and if you have any suggestions on anything I should change feel free to let me know. :slight_smile:

– Portfolio updated April 26, 2022

4 Likes

Looks solid! Hope you work to get where you want to be. : D

1 Like

Thanks, I hope the same for you.

1 Like