[Advanced Scripter] Looking For Jobs

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a programmer. I have made a lot of games.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots/videos of my work

- YouTube

(showcase of a game I’m selling)

Availability

I am available when school is over on the weekends. You can contact me any time.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. The payment must be in robux. If you want a percent then there just be a backup backup payment.

Contact

You can contact me here on discord. Friend me: iRunzs#0001 or join my server where I script for people: Discord

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But it has your Discord name in the channle name?? Why do I not believe you lol.

2 Likes

Are you sure, because your discord name is “IRunzs” and the channel is called “RunXPloits” both with Run in the name. Also you need to be verified and logged in to your cousins google account which is just unlikely. This brings up many safety concerns such as leaking our game or copying scripts. Also I noticed your description says “iRunzs” is your account name, and you say it can not access the DevForum which makes me think the account is under 13 and you made this account as a bypass for that. I feel like you need hard evidence that you aren’t exploiting because this is just worrying

5 Likes

Yeah man, does seem like your an exploiter. Getting caught on the devforum is not good.

That picture you’ve shown too.

1. Hasn’t proven to be a working gun.
  2. If you’re a scripter, I doubt you modelled that(free models).
  3. Isn’t advanced.

Edit: @teiava was scammed from this guy so I suggest you watch out. Mans really confusing now…

Yea no it is not really. I am quite new to scripting and I can even do that.

1 Like

Do what, I’ve been scripting for about 1-2ish years. I’m sorry that I don’t learn as fast.

All the stuff you have provided us. It is very simple and is not advanced at all. If you have been scripting for 1-2 years then can you not provide us with a link to a game you have made?? If no I dought it.

1 Like

I just usually work for people, or I just make small little project that never become public. I don’t know what you want me to prove to you.

Also, what proof is saying that I’m bad at scripting.

No proof but you have no proof of you being good. You are also a exploiter that is against the TOS.

I already told you, I’m not an exploiter. I have no other way to furthermore tell you

Never mind, got what you said.

1 Like

I am iRunzs. They think I’m an exploiter.

Why would you have a exploits channel linked to your discord? Also, I’m no god-tier scripter, but that’s not really advanced. Maybe show more advanced scripting next time. Not trying to be rude or anything.

Also, why would you use a alt on devforum? Are you trying to bypass security? Is iRunzs under 13? I have so many questions.

I use to have a youtube channel with 300 subs (that I deleted all my videos) (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSwGaYMJOyB4GDf9v69iSAg) and my discord was pretty popular with around 200 active members, my cousin wanted me to sponsor his channel so I linked it to my account. I never changed it because I forgot about it.

I honestly doubt the sponsor part. If you would sponsor a channel, you would never link it to your discord, you would most likely advertise it inside of your announcements channel. Also, why did you use a alt? Is iRunzs under 13 and you bypassed?

I also doubt that’s your cousin’s channel and you made up a excuse why a exploiting channel is linked to your discord. They both have “Run” in it.

1 Like

It just doesn’t let me the devforum.

1 Like

Record a video of you saying numbers in-game and message me it.

What do you mean by in game numbers? And why do you want me to record anything?

Record a video of you on iRunzs saying numbers to prove iRunzs doesn’t have safechat.

Okay, here it is since you don’t believe me.