[Advanced Scripter] Looking For Jobs

I am iRunzs. They think I’m an exploiter.

Why would you have a exploits channel linked to your discord? Also, I’m no god-tier scripter, but that’s not really advanced. Maybe show more advanced scripting next time. Not trying to be rude or anything.

Also, why would you use a alt on devforum? Are you trying to bypass security? Is iRunzs under 13? I have so many questions.

I use to have a youtube channel with 300 subs (that I deleted all my videos) (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSwGaYMJOyB4GDf9v69iSAg) and my discord was pretty popular with around 200 active members, my cousin wanted me to sponsor his channel so I linked it to my account. I never changed it because I forgot about it.

I honestly doubt the sponsor part. If you would sponsor a channel, you would never link it to your discord, you would most likely advertise it inside of your announcements channel. Also, why did you use a alt? Is iRunzs under 13 and you bypassed?

I also doubt that’s your cousin’s channel and you made up a excuse why a exploiting channel is linked to your discord. They both have “Run” in it.

1 Like

It just doesn’t let me the devforum.

1 Like

Record a video of you saying numbers in-game and message me it.

What do you mean by in game numbers? And why do you want me to record anything?

Record a video of you on iRunzs saying numbers to prove iRunzs doesn’t have safechat.

Okay, here it is since you don’t believe me.

You say that (the number) in your own places which means you can just make script to bypassed number even you have safechat… Can you say C7RN in cafe or any places that popular? I bet you can’t say it bcz ppl assume that you have safechat.

Sorry if I being rude or anything.

i feel like he used studio to say numbers

2 Likes

go into a popular game and say cr7n

In summary for anyone willing to hire this guy, I guess he can script. I wouldn’t say his advanced at all, but he knows how to script. Aside from people assuming his under 13 and he exploits, he can script decently.
Not a good start to your portfolio, I feel bad for you so yeah.

1 Like

Hey man if you ever want to work as a programmer, I’m all open!

He isn’t. He is asking you to script for him. That’s a recruitment post not a portfolio post

Don’t work with this person.

Hey, I was just letting you guys know I was scammed out of weeks of work from this dude, he is not a trustworthy person.
I started working on his map, he took what he needed, I tried to update him that the map was done and I was going to add all of the extra work, to find that he had blocked me.
I worked on his map, and had half of it done.

Messages/Proof

I was not paid at all.

4 Likes

Why does people care about a hacking? He might script exploits. But he is a good Advanced Scripter.

Becuase if he breaks tos blatantly then I’m sure he wouldn’t be scared of stealing scripts, assets, or just leaking a whole game together. It’s major safety concerns. Also who is to say that he wouldn’t backdoor his work?

Also won’t look too good if an exploiter was working on you with a game, like that’s how mass rumors are made.

1 Like

Like @SpiralRBX he might put backdoor in and also if he was a exploiter he would know how the game works so he could create exploit scripts for the game. Also I believe if you know he is a exploiter and you do not report you can get in trouble yourself.

1 Like

As he is an exploiter, I wouldn’t hire him as he could put viruses/backdoors in your game such as when I hired an exploiter who was my friend the game had over 96 viruses.

Backdoors/Viruses means that it’ll be easier for a person to exploit and if someone does that it’ll ruin your game if you do have a backdoor/virus in your game I suggest you use this plugin GameGuard Anti Virus V2.5 [ALPHA] - Roblox made by @deluc_t, I have used that when my game had viruses in and it removed every single one, really handy.

1 Like