Advanced Stamina System ||

I created two assets which I seem to see a lot of but none really provide the quality most people are looking for when they envision a game.

Players want to play, artists want to create, and builders want to build. Why not let somebody else handle the scripting and menus to somebody else?

These assets will be free indefinitely, even after Roblox allows the sales of models, these will forever be free.

Advanced Stamina System V.5

Location HUD V1.12

Setup is the same for both, place each model where the label says, and ungroup it, you can right click, or press CTRL+U once you have it where it needs to go.

I’ll try to take some pictures of both of these in action but it’s a little difficult since they both use UI animations (tweens) so I’ll have to make time to take some videos to showcase them better.

Why use these models over any other in the Toolbox?
I plan on developing these both to V5 but not with features I think are cool, I want you, the user to develop these as you see fit, use my assets to create the menu you want to create but can’t, It will help me improve, and get you a pretty sweet asset :slight_smile:

For reference, currently the Stamina System is at 0.5, and the Location HUD is at V1.12

Updates could be anywhere between a .3 to a .4 in terms of version, depending on how many features get added so there’s room to help these two assets grow.

All I ask in return for these is an honest review, whether good or bad, I am trying to get verified and that means I have to know where I need to improve so please rate both of these if you get a chance to use them!

To view a showcase, and tutorial on both of these assets and how to play around with them. || Location HUD || Advanced Stamina System || Tutorial + Showcase

The Assets:

Location HUD - Easy, and Fast Locations!

[ UPDATING AT THE MOMENT ]
-- || Advanced Stamina System V.5 || 
-- || Currently being updated to correct issue notified by Lord_BradyRocks ||
-- || Adding features to show my appreciation ||
-- || UPDATE VERSION = V.52 || Notes will be included outlining the changes ||

Huge Thanks to @Lord_BradyRocks for pointing out an error I was not able to see myself, I had to restart my computer to replicate the issue and I finally faced the following error myself

22:11:51.189   â–Ľ exception while signaling: Must be a LuaSourceContainer (x2)
22:11:52.014     exception while signaling: Must be a LuaSourceContainer

I could definitely upload the asset with this fix, since that part is now fixed, but before I upload the fix, I feel like I should definitely put some elbow grease into this asset to show my appreciation to everyone testing it and giving me active feedback. Stay tuned, Update will be released in a few hours. I will update the link accordingly!

10 Likes

These look interesting! Could you provide some pictures or videos of what these look like in action?

2 Likes

Uploading the video as we speak, will add the link to the post as soon as it’s published.

I tried to make it short but I took a little longer than I would’ve liked since there’s so much the Location HUD that it took a while to run through.

1 Like

Video is up, 56 minutes until the HD version is processed. Currently it’s a bit difficult to read the text but after the HD version is complete the text will be clear.

1 Like

(Here, I am trying out the locations system)

This seems quite promising, it works! but is a bit quirky…

Oh, and a few typos

1 Like

I’ve had this problem randomly too, I’ll look into it and update it (not counting this towards the V5 update cap).

I feel like this is something that definitely needs to be correct this far along.

Thank you for bringing attention to it.

1 Like

Hope you can gain something from the code that will help you in your own projects!
Enjoy!

Hi,
Looks nice.
Do you have a .rbxl file of the two, or an editable game ?

Easier to check out and see how it works…

Thanks

When you get the asset, you get all of the above. Importing it isn’t difficult and I even provided a tutorial, if you dislike it you get the opportunity to give me a bad review when you remove the asset from the inventory so it’s a win-win.

1 Like

I got the model.

It errors out.

Attached is a .rbxl file …
Baseplate stamina.rbxl (67.4 KB)

The reply I sent to your DM:

I don’t believe this is related to the asset, the actual asset doesn’t have any containers.

I’ll help you try to troubleshoot it though!

First, I see that there’s something inside of “ServerStorage”. This could be causing the issue, so check what it is, and if you don’t need it, delete it. I looked in the .rbxl you shared, and I noticed that inside ServerStorage there’s an empty folder named “PluginCurves” so I am 90% sure this error is related to a plugin that’s not installed completely, or is glitched. follow the instructions below on how to completely remove plugins from your Roblox installation folder.

I would suggest opening a fresh baseplate and not saving it locally. I personally have multiple projects for testing/development. If you post to Roblox, they will be private.

If that doesn’t work, I would definitely check the plugins next.

Go to the “Plugins” tab:

Next go to Manage Plugins:

Any plugins you have install make sure you uninstall them using these 3 dots:

After that, click “Plugins Folder”:

You’ll see an empty folder, don’t panic, that’s the default folder.

From there click on “Roblox”:

Inside of the Roblox Folder, you’ll see a folder with a name, It’s your UserID:

Once you go into that folder you should see “Installed Plugins”, go into that folder.

Once you’re in that folder you’ll see all of these folder (depending on how many plugins you have installed)

You can delete them all, Close out of Studio and relaunch it along with the project.

Let me know if that doesn’t work and I’ll see what else I can do on my end to help you out.

Please disregard my previous response, after a restart I faced the same issue:

22:11:51.189   â–Ľ exception while signaling: Must be a LuaSourceContainer (x2) 
	22:11:52.014     exception while signaling: Must be a LuaSourceContainer

Thank you for pointing it out, this update I am working on goes out to you!

So, any plans or updates regarding a fix for the location HUD displaying twice after touching a part?

Yes! I’ve been away for a few days since I’ve been sick but the plan is to get it working perfect first, and after I plan on making the way of changing effects more modular so that if you wanted to change the cloud looking style that’s default easier to change. I am also working on making a bunch of different styles for the background, different functionality like a compass styled hud, and a bunch of other additions. I am rewriting it from the bottom though since currently the tweens happen without identifying which location you’re standing on so the reason why we see the location pop up twice is because if you’re in an area and exit it as the tween is ending then the system thinks you’re entering a new area as you’re exiting.

1 Like