**Advanced** Z-Fighting Remover plugin!

Hello fellow developers! :wave:

Are you tired of fixing Z-Fighting issues in your builds? :unamused:
I completely understand. :slightly_smiling_face:

My latest plugin is designed to effortlessly eliminate any Z-fighting problems in multiple parts, models, and folders! :hammer_and_pick:

For those unfamiliar with Z-Fighting, it occurs when parts overlap, causing strange glitches between them. :disguised_face:

Before: :face_vomiting::x:

After: :+1::white_check_mark:

So, what are you waiting for :question:
:arrow_right:Add the plugin now! CLICK HERE:arrow_left:

Happy building! :wink:

10 Likes

I don’t have the plugin yet, but before I do, can you give some more options/features examples? Can you choose which part gets smaller? (The red one in the pic.) Can you just have them meet perfectly in the middle, scaling them down evenly for each? Does it work with balls, wedges, and trusses? What about unions? Can you give a video showing how this works?

4 Likes

Yes, its 100 robux and we are not 100% sure what we are getting.

1 Like

Nice plugin, but i am bit confused why you are charging 100 robux for just rescaling the part to 0.1 smaller,

9 Likes

Is this introducing compounding cframe errors by scaling everything +/- 0.001? It would be neat if it calculated the overlapping volume and scaled/moved each part s.t. the edges become seamless in the center of the volume without compromising the overall shape, but it looks like it was a coin flip, and the red part just ends up smaller

1 Like

Boo! Did I scare you?

local part: BasePart = workspace.Part
part.Size -= Vector3.new(-0.001, -0.001, -0.001)

Literally it is just one-two lines of codes…

11 Likes

gets scale tool
actually scales the part back

Unless the plugin can do this in bulk, i wouldn’t have much use for this as a dev.

If it does do it in bulk, im curious to see how visually impacted a build would become while it tries to correct the problem on my many parts.

I also feel like if you’re scaling or moving parts by a tiny increment, we could run into precision errors.

It would be cool if you actually calculated parts overlapped and adjusting them to have a perfect seam that way.

Don’t mean to rain on your parade or anything, but there are and have been plugins like these that have existed for quite a while, and for free.

The one I personally use is: https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/4567199918/ZFighting-Wrench%3Fkeyword=&pageNumber=&pagePosition=

I mean sure, it’s nice to see plugins like these for a very common issue, and I respect you for making one, but I truly don’t see the need to make it 100 Robux when there are cheaper (free) alternatives out there.
:+1:

5 Likes

this plugin is an advanced z-fighting remover and as I said it can fix entire models or many more parts like hundreds or even thousands of parts. Also when you have some big buildings you probably do not want to fix every single part but this plugin does instantly just select the model(s) or parts and hit the fix z-fighting button and you are done!

1 Like

this plugin is an advanced z-fighting remover it can remove thousands of parts and even entire models. I don’t think you will like to fix every part.

1 Like

again as I said before:

30charlimit

Boo! Did I scare you again?

local increment = .0001
for i, v in pairs(workspace.Model:GetChildren()) do
	if v:IsA("BasePart") and #v:GetTouchingParts() >= 1 then
		if increment >= .001 then --changable
			increment = .0001
		end
		v.Size += Vector3.new(-increment, -increment, -increment)
		increment += .0001
	end
end
6 Likes
c, d = workspace["Model"]["GetChildren"](), 0

function e(f, g)
	if g["IsA"](g, "BasePart") and #g["GetTouchingParts"](g) >= 1 then
		if d >= .001 then
			d = .0001
		end
		g["Size"] = g["Size"] + Vector3["new"](-d, -d, -d)
		d = d + .0001
	end
end

for i, v in c:GetChildren() do
	e(i, v)
end
1 Like

Does this also work with folders? I have a map folder (thousands of parts) with many parts z-indexing, will it work if I select the folder and hit the button or does it just work with models?

1 Like

That is just basically the script i sent?

1 Like

Yeah sorry I found your version too easy to read.

6 Likes

yes it also works with folders!

1 Like

not advanced, not worth 100 robux, not worth your time

1/10 plugin

3 Likes

I appreciate your response. Perhaps promoting your plugin in a more professional manner could increase its usage. Additionally, I was not aware that it has the ability to resize extensive surfaces. It would be excellent if you could showcase this feature to potential users using straightforward language and authentic demonstrations, rather than simply relying on emoticons. :+1:

4 Likes

I don’t think you understood what I wrote earlier, nonetheless, I’ll say it again:

There are and have been plugins EXACTLY like these but for free, EVEN IN BULK. For example, the plugin I listed in the post you quoted quite literally has the ability to remove Z-Fighting in Bulk (full models, folders, hundreds and thousands of parts).

We may have different perceptions of “advanced” but I personally do not see that as advanced.

1 Like