Advertisement got moderated

Hello, I’m Icy an project manager for an upcoming game called “Photograph Simulator”. So lately I posted an advertisement for my game and wait about an hour, and then my account got banned for 1 day because of the advertisement that I posted. I just want to know why my account got banned and they say that my advertisement is a scam.

View of my advertisment

Thank you if you can help me.

The life of being a Ui Designer :frowning:
The bot gets it wrong sometimes, the best thing you can do is Try to Reupload it.

2 Likes

This is why I sometimes upload image assets to an alternative account to avoid mistaken moderation for my main account. If it’s approved, then I upload it to my main.

1 Like

Idk, it shouldn’t get moderated, maybe the bot thought it was some Adopt Me pets or something.

2 Likes

I would Reccomend ROBLOX support but…

Hopefully you get noticed by a admin on here.

2 Likes

Well its either 2 things. 1st, the bot was broken and falsely banned you. 2nd, It says the offensive item is code release which means the bot thought that getting pets by using code release is a scam. Lots of games makes ads saying to use a code but normally it never works, so I think it thought yours was also fake.

2 Likes

you made the whrong post.
make a new one with moderation review.
moderation review post get review by roblox intern and they can see your decal or mesh of is able to go forward and unban it.

i’ve used it alot of times for recovering decals that was banned for no reason.

2 Likes

Where section do I need to post them?

1 Like