Advertisement Help

Salutations!

I want to make a successful advertisement to get as many group members as possible!

I have tried several ads such as clickbait ads:
Unfornatuely none of them really worked well.

I have looked through the dev forum and have asked many people but have never found an efficient solution.
I usually run my ads on Friday and bid 1000 Robux on them.
For some reason, I usually only get 20 - 30 members from that.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

Any advice would help, I would highly appreciate examples of advertisements I should try.

Thanks for reading, have an amazing day! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, I don’t usually do advertisements but I heard the best price to spend on ads is 80k. (This doesn’t mean I recommend it though.) I wouldn’t suggest to do clickbait ads because once they click on it, they might not play the game.

3 Likes

What if they don’t have 80 thousand robux. Also maybe you shouldn’t do those ‘I spent all my robux in this ad’ type of thing. It’s just annoying for people to see…

1 Like

I don’t know much about advertising and such but, I have some advice which may or may not help. You could try advertising at GRP and bring some workers and friends who might help too. You could reach out to Youtubers and hire advertisers who could help, as well.

Although, if you’re trying to go with the regular pay for an advertisement way maybe try to learn about the people who click on ads. Maybe start a survey or something on what is considered a “good ad”.

Yeah I was just saying how some spend that much, but I wouldn’t recommend spending that much on ads.

That is exactly why I wanted to ask what ad designs would be good.

Thanks for your response, I actually tried GRP several times and it is not really helping a lot.
You gain about 1-5 members each hour.