Advice for making roleplay games

I’m trying to create a roleplay game that will have enough content for players to stay for a while.

The problem is, I need advice for creating a diverse world for the players to play in.

I have thought of adding game passes to extend content, but I don’t want people to feel like they are behind a paywall.

3 Likes

You could hire me for 50 Robux, I am a game planner who will help a lot. Also, a quick tip to start: Adding more than one area will really help. Say have an area for everyone so people will want to stay even more.

Since Roblox is made up of a majority of kids, you should make a game kind of like Adopt Me! or Meepcity, or a roleplay of something popular that hasn’t been created in Roblox yet or one of those popular roleplay games(I don’t play roleplay games so I don’t really have any good ideas) You should have something in the game that would keep younger audiences interested. It of course has to be kid-friendly.

2 Likes

I would like to see a Roleplay game on ROBLOX were you and your friends are in a fantasy world with dragons, Castles, etc.

1 Like