Advices on my new game!

Hi, I just finished a great game that I started a long time ago, because I couldn’t move forward, so I ended up giving up. In September I found it again, and I decided to continue it with the knowledge I have acquired in the meantime, and I would like to know what the other developers think about it.

The game consists of a hunter who chases players across different maps. The hunter must click on a player to take their life. each player has 3 lives. The player must survive until the end.

As I already mentioned I would be happy to hear some advice from other developers, from photos, to animations, to maps, to skins, to bugs, to anything else. No one joins so if you also have any tips on how to make it more attractive let me know!
Bring your friends if you want, it will be more fun and someone will join!

Also, leave a like if you enjoyed the game. Thanks for reading, I hope you’ll give it a try! :smile:

Click here to play: Puppet Madness - Roblox

1 Like

Try implementing stuff like weapons for both the survivors and the hunter and doing something that other hide-and-seek style games don’t have.

3 Likes

It’s like it is a side version of frogge. It’s very very VERY similar to frogge… But building part is actually good! Maybe you can work on GUIs. We are waiting for your next update😁

1 Like

okay, thank you! I’ll work on that!

2 Likes

Thank you. What could I fix about GUIs?

1 Like

Maybe adding gradient and shadow, just as examples🥰