Aedificate | Builder | Portfolio (Closed)

About Me

Hey! I am Aedificate (aw-defeh-kat), a builder on Roblox since 2015, I have been on the platform since late 2007 and love creating things, I am very comfortable in social situations and love communicating with people! I have worked on the lobby for Clueless and am working on a map for my game!

My Creations

Here are a few in-game creations you may visit: [Games :D - Roblox]
[Clueless Lobby v.2 - Roblox]

A few pics of my work

[/details]

Availability

I am able to work around 3-5 hours a week and 6-7 hours on a weekend due to me being in college.

Payment

Payment is preferred per asset, fully negotiable, I accept either Robux or paypal, I do not accept % since it tends to be too unpredictable

Contact

You can contact me either by devforum PM or via Discord [Aedificate [Dylan]#5234] I will try to reply as fast as possible!

Thank you for reading! :smiley:

31 Likes

I like your stuff.

2 Likes

I met Aeds through the devforum new members server and can corroborate his amazing credentials and friendliness when working with. He’s mature and gets things done. Kudos to him.

2 Likes

Aedificate is a really nice guy, although I haven’t worked with him (yet), I see his activity clearly on the devforum discord, and I can assure you he is devoted to quality. He’s also very creative with how he makes his builds come to life. This is your guy!

2 Likes

You guys are making me blush :blush:

3 Likes

Can vouch.

Top dev, well worth the payment.

2 Likes

Lovely

2 Likes

Sweet

2 Likes

I can vouch that Aedificate delivers exactly what’s asked of him and no less. Couldn’t be happier with the building I’ve received from him in the past. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow. I like.

1 Like

Aedificate is a very nice person and an extremely talented smooth terrain creator. I unequivocally recommend him to anyone that’s seeking someone to make a smooth terrain map/area as he will work in an efficient and impressive manner.

2 Likes

Very good to work with

1 Like

I was fortunate enough to meet Aedificate at RDC 2018. I can confirm that he is an incredibly nice person with a great work ethic and a desire to learn. Although I haven’t worked with him on a project (yet), you can see from his builds that he takes attention to detail seriously and is constantly improving.

2 Likes

Hmmm I like these builds

Do you like super heroes?

1 Like

I do, superheroes are fun!

I’m in the market for a new builder for my Heroes game and I like your aesthetic, if we hired you how much would you charge?

1 Like

I wouldn’t really know, this seems like something better to discuss in dms or a pm :slight_smile:

Do you have Discord or somethin? PM me on here

I can vouch for Aedificate as he is one of the best builders I have had for commissions in years. He is very skilled in building and I recommend to anyone that views his portfolio to hire him as he will deliver to you what you asked for. His pricing also matches with his building skills.

3 Likes

Aedificate is a very skilled builder, can recommend him!