Aero Development Team - Apply for a Position Today!

Aero Development Team

About Us

Hello, this is a group that can be, in some ways, considered a contracting group without the contracts. Valuable time has been spent trying to set up the group and now we are ready to add to the team.

Available Positions

• UI/UX Designer
  • Clothing Designer
  • Modeler
  • Builder
  • Scripter
  • Terrain Builder/Editor

How to Apply - COMING SOON

There will be a link to apply for one of the available positions listed above. Also, after applying for this role, it could take up to 5 days to get back to you on your application status. For now, please contact me through Discord and we will go from there. This is what is expected of you when messaging me:

• You have to provide a portfolio.
  • Provide any past experience and the name of those groups/teams.
  • Provide your main email and desired role.

Requirements

• Must be 15 years old or older
  • Must have at least 1 year of experience in your category
  • Must be able to use Discord
  • Must have good communication skills
  • Have a creative mind

Payment

You will be paid based on the budget of the client. As the Owner, I take a 25% cut of the profit. We will offer compensation under certain conditions where you have been scammed.

Contact Us

You can reply here on the Developer Forum or contact me on Discord at dom41555#7321.
You must be 13 years or older to apply for a role.

What’s Happening After This Section Is Locked?

I intend to work on Talent Hub after today or when I get access. If you are interested in a position with this group, please go to Talent Hub to find our group and apply. Our group does not plan on going anywhere because of a platform change. Hope to see you soon!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.