Aerogameframework Plugin broken?

Hello, So I have been wanting to try out Aerogameframework, because it sounds convinient, but when I installed it, it installed correctly, but it says its not properly installed, I have tried installing 4 times, and it says this problem everytime!

Capture2

I don’t know if its just me, or it is for everyone?

1 Like

Are you 100% sure you downloaded the official plugin?

1 Like

Its the only one in toolbox, plus I am 100% sure since its by sleitnick, plus I don’t feel like setting up rojo, so this is my only way :frowning:

If its to hard to install Rojo, I found an decent tutorial about this:

Enjoy it.

Else, I dont know what this Aerogameframework is so I cant really help. I just wanted to link the tutorial I found if this could help (I found it while I was reading a bunch of tutorial on how i could install Rojo). Else, if the tutorial still dont work, you havent anything to loose if you ask here. No one will laugh you off, its hard and its normal to ask help for this.

1 Like

I know how to download it, and use it, but my problem is, Its a long process, and I am good with roblox editor.

1 Like

Its a long process, yes, but it is worth. Especially if you are working on a mega script, then Roblox crash and you need to do again an 2 hours long code. But in VSCode and thanks Rojo, this is saved, so its cool if I can say it. And VSCode has an bounch of things that the RobloxEditor dosent have, but I am not here to force you to install Rojo, if you want to see the benefits look here:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/what-are-the-benefits-of-using-rojo/763709/3

Again, I dont know what Aerogameframework is, so I cant help. I just wanted to help out with Rojo. But if you dont want to use it, its ok for me. Good Luck!

2 Likes

Yea I am aware that vs code is good, and has extensions and way more features such as multi line typing, but I think I will stick to roblox since I have new ideas for games every 2 days so I switch everytime, I have it on my pc already, so if I ever need it I will use it. thanks though :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not sure what could be causing this, as I often use this in combination with VSCode/Rojo and I have no issues.

Yea, but rojo and VSCode is such a big pain, especially cause I am wanting to learn AerogameFramework,and I usually switch games every 2 days.

I do agree that setting it up can be a bit of a pain, but after I got it set up correctly I have found it extremely useful.

2 Likes

People looking for the answer of this problem, the creator of this framework replied to me, this plugin isn’t supported anymore! You can use it still using the extension in VS Code!

1 Like