AffedilmemTR - Turkish Localization Services

The best quality Turkish translator I know!
A translator with a fluent language and fast service.
If you want the best optimal Turkish experience for your game, consider hiring him.

2 Likes

Translated professionally. AffedilmemTR translated Hole Simulator in no time at all with fluency. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Glad to hear you liked the translation. :relaxed:
I hope we do new work with your new projects.
Thank you for choosing me! :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you much for your help with Car Tycoon! Quick and nice!

2 Likes

Glad to hear you liked the service. :relaxed:

1 Like

excellent translator and excellent friend, I recommend it,He will not disappoint you

1 Like

Translate to Turkish very quickly. Worked on Battle Gods Simualtor.

:+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the payment you made before the translation!
Glad to hear you liked the service. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Excellent translator and friendly. I’ve worked multiple times with him on games and he’s good at his job.

1 Like

It is always nice to see another Turk doing business in the Roblox community. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh! I’m glad to see a Turkish developer! ^^ :sparkling_heart: I hope the number of Turks working in the Roblox Community will increase. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hired him to translate Clicking Champions! Great work, I 1000% recommend people to hire this individual!

1 Like

Translated Gorilla. Ooga booga.

1 Like

Translated Clicker Story very quickly and efficiently, definitely recommend him for any turkish translation.

1 Like

Many thanks for pointing out that some Turkish translations were incorrect in Donut Bakery Life, and quickly amending them. Will definitely be using your service again for future Turkish translations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Professional and very cooperative. Handled all the Workout Island’s translation easily, and assisted with the management of autolocalized and non-localized entries.

2 Likes

Great Translations! Helped me translate GOD TYCOON into Turkish fluently!
I recommend them for any game wanting Turkish translations!

1 Like

I hired AffedilmemTR for translations in Obby Creator, they worked very quickly for a reasonable price, and even helped me find a few strings that were missing from the game’s Localisation Table. Would recommend!

Real Turkish players after the game got translated:

2 Likes

Fast and efficient work! I recommend

1 Like

They did a great job! Would highly recommend!

1 Like