After clicking play, new GUI pops up

change this

local midtween = script.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Transition:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(0.5,0,0.5,0), "InOut", "Quad", 1, true)

to this

local midtween = script.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Transition:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(0.5,0,0.5,0), "InOut", "Quad", 1, true)
1 Like

Ok we are getting somewhere! The only issue now is that the transition is stuck on the screen.

replace this

script.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Transition:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(-0.5,0,0.5,0), "InOut", "Quad", waitime, true)

with this

script.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Transition:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(-0.5,0,0.5,0), "InOut", "Quad", waitime, true)
1 Like

Now it does what it’s supposed to do, but in the game after the transition leaves the screen it goes from a set camera view locked in place to the players view. The new issue is that it does not switch to the players view.

robloxapp-20230215-1722141.wmv (232.0 KB)

Here is a video

did you accidentally delete the line where it says

workspace.CurrentCamera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Custom

?

No I did not. Character limitttt

Hmmmmm… I honestly don’t know

maybe try doing something similar to this??? I don’t know…

If I go off someone else I would have to change most of the script. You sure there is not an easy way around this?

Well I mean, if you have the same exact line of code that was working before and now it’s not I don’t know what to do about it

This first image is the script that makes it so it works but the transition gets stuck.

This second image is the script that makes it when you click play the transition goes through and the new UI pops up but the camera view does not change.

Any errors in the output? Make sure there are no errors

idk if any of these go to it

these are all the errors I have

I have to go, are we able to continue this tomorrow?

You did not fix line 19. Add another .Parent or just copy this code:

script.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Transition:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(-0.5,0,0.5,0), "InOut", "Quad", waitime, true)
1 Like

Ohhhhhh ok. I can try this tomorrow. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.