After reinstalling roblox, all of the saves don't work no more?

So i had a little problem with my antivirus program deleting a file from roblox studio. so i had to close the abtivirus and reinstall the studio it and than another problem has risen. the problem is all of my studio place saves are gone but the data is still there since it still holdes the same bite size as before but can’t access it. when i try to open the file it just shows the window which you open a new file. what do i do?

here is the openin a new file thingy:

this is what it shows when i try to open a saved file.

Click Open and see what happens

its just 4 autosaves that left from a long time ago, i have lots of files not just 4, thats where the problem comes.

Did you click on the game from Studio? Have you tried dragging the file onto Studio

1 Like

OMG thank you that works, uhhh you saved me A LOT of time dude thanks a lot.

1 Like

Glad I could help : )

uhm idk how to say this but it didn’t work :no_mouth:. after i close the file it just gets back to there even tho i saved the file

What do you mean by getting back to there?

it still shows the open a new place options thingy

Have you check the ‘Recent’ tab?

they are there as a starter places but that needs me to find them in that sector so it wouldn’t matter if i saved them or not so its not that good of a choice and btw i have experimented with new files and they seem to be the same that all of them require me to go through that proccess

I’m not familiar with this issue, so you’ll have to get help from someone else

well than thanks for your help still :slight_smile: have a nice day.

1 Like