After two hours..( First AWP)

After two hours of making this i am ready to showcase it. If you have any feedback this would be much appreciated.
AWP GIF

28 Likes

Very Cool and well made

9.5/10

3 Likes

Epic busy trying to learn how to model guns only done a pistol so far!

2 Likes

Add me on discord ill help you. I havent tried making a pistol but it shouldnt be that hard just the grip that might be hard. TheBlackGOD#9843

2 Likes

Really nice, but 32k triangles is way too much for something simple like that.

2 Likes

Am not planing to import it to studio i was just pushing myself to see how well i can make a model and to be honest in other game engines 32k tris isnt to much its because of roblox’s triangle limitation that is making us think that.

2 Likes

tbh,
9.5/10
Could you teach me how to,
I have never done such a thing but I’ve always been interested to learn how to do so.

2 Likes

It’s pretty nice, well done. But there’s one little detail I’ve noticed. The end of the barrel, the muzzle is slim when in reality they’re usually the same thickness as the rest of the barrel. Sometimes they have a muzzle break on it, but not slim. Other than that, it looks real nice.

2 Likes

Thank you for that advice. I should be paying you for them lol, your the only person that have found something gud for me to improve on cheers mate.

1 Like

Use 16 vertices cylinders instead of 32 vertices cylinders. They look basically the same but can potentially optimize the model. Also, for the hole at the handle, you should shape the mesh instead of using booleans. The gun looks too thick as well, so you might want to resize it.

2 Likes

Thank you, i will do also that tip is sick didnt notice it. Am learning from an actual pro. The I dont think the scaling is that off but some bits are to thick which ill fix next time when trying to model a awp.

1 Like

So many people are asking me that like at least 10 people have asked me that in the space of 2 hours. I cant teach you cause am not a professional teacher. All you need is youtube tutorials at first and if you cant learn it from there then modeling might not be for you thats what happened to me when i tried scripting for a month just couldnt learn anything then moved back to modeling, our brains think different just find out what type of deving your most good at if that makes sense.

1 Like

Also how can i make the hole in the handle the shape of the mesh, i was thinking that beveling it would do the trick not to sure? thank you in advanced, you might want to take this to dms.

1 Like

epic model! better than what i could’ve accomplished… honestly i dont know a lot about modelling so idk what to say you did well or what you didnt do well lol but again, looks pretty epic!

2 Likes

The texture is meh though, could use a lot of improvement.

2 Likes

Oh ok. Sorry if I gave you stress in any way. That little piece of advice helped a lot. Thanks.

2 Likes

Sick model, love the neo noir skin, great touch.

2 Likes

The modelling is really good, but I think you should improve on the texture

2 Likes