Age Verification Stuck 'Waiting for Results'

Reproduction Steps
Not entirely sure how reproduction of the issue can be made, it may be caused by changing your age on the ROBLOX Site while the original verification process is going through.

Expected Behavior
Expect verification to verify, and find results, not be stuck waiting for results.

Actual Behavior
It’s stuck waiting for results, attempting to Scan the QR code doesn’t allow a new submission, just brings me to my old one and waits for results. Often times will time out.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Roblox
Impact: High
Frequency: Often
Date First Experienced: 2021-11-13 00:11:00 (-05:00)

37 Likes

Can second this, happened to me as well. Only possible solution I could think of was to change my age to <13.

7 Likes

Same problem its happening to me, i can’t restart the verification process nor know whether it worked or not, i did nothing but wait while verifying for over an hour and its been stuck like this for more than 24 hours.

5 Likes

I thought I was the only one experiencing the issue, but it verified itself sometime after I left the verification website.

2 Likes

It may be a different issue then what I’m experiencing then. Going on to two days of it awaiting results. Unrestartable as well.

5 Likes

Happened to me as well and the only thing that I can do at this point is expect roblox to release a fix

4 Likes

I’ve been verifying my age using passport and it got accepted almost instantly. Maybe the ID you are using has this bug

2 Likes

Tried this and it did not work. Actually created a new issue, as I can no longer change my birthday back to my actual birthday.

3 Likes

I got this issue too last time, when I scanned my health insurance,
It wrongfully set my birthday to 10 times younger on my account instead of my actual birthday on my ID due to inaccuracies (I put my ID in direct sunlight for maximum visibility) that managed to set my account to under 13.

This means won’t be able to change my account birthday/verify my age again for years.

1 Like

Just checked in to my settings and it informed me that my age was verified, after five days. This leads me to believe there is something more going on behind the scenes, perhaps some verifications are being sent to manual verification, rather then autonomous?

I really don’t know what’s going on here, I would recommended everyone check their verification status once more though.

3 Likes

Can’t confirm this. My verification happened almost instantly and I verified weeks ago.

2 Likes

It’s probably under manual verification, you might want to contact the company who does the verification (not Roblox) to confirm if it is under manual and not autonomous verification.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Veriff (the verification company) does not have a customer support email nor does it have any social media accounts it will actually reply to you on.

1 Like

I had the same issues as well in this account. But I found out that the thing may causes us to be stuck on Waiting for Result is because we changed our Birthday Date right after we verify which makes it unsure whether is this a real person document holder.

4 Likes

I am sure I saw an email on Veriff’s website, I stumbled upon it looking at the Developer docs support@veriff.com

Hope it helped
:smiley:

1 Like

I’ve also run into this problem, stuck on verifying for around 4 hours now, I’ve resent the images ~10 times and refreshed the page as well. I even tried unlocking my pin (to no avail).

3 Likes

This happened to me as well, I got the bug by accidentally closing the roblox app after the verification process on the website

Whenever I try to restart session it just takes me straight to the verifying process without retaking the pictures and then it will just stay there forever trying to verify me (I waited 7 hours for the verification to be done and still verifying)

I hope roblox and veriff knows about this bug and fix it

edit: The verifying process on the website did work one time but in the roblox app, it timed out :confused:

edit 2 : The age verification system will be reset after 7 days since the attempt of age verification (the restart sessions don’t count) so after 7 days, you can try and verify yourself again :smiley:

edit 3 : You might encounter the “the document couldnt be verifed” error but trust me just keep trying until you are verified, took me many tries but i am verified now

3 Likes

After i think 7 days the verification finally timed out, it didn’t work apparently but i can try again and will do with a different id type in case that was the issue, i can’t do so at the moment but i believe it should work next time i try or atleast i hope so. I wish good luck to anyone who had this issue as well

2 Likes

This happend to my friend, he is waiting since 1 month, still no verification, and he is using discord voice call, instead of roblox voice chat, he is 13 years

1 Like

Question, on mobile couldn’t you see a retry button or something like that in which you could re do it?

By mobile I mean if you click verify age on mobile. I did it via there and had to restart and I saw a button I could use to reset verification (and used it), however it was before I submitted anything.

I didn’t have this option on PC!