Ahhhhhhhhh my eyes

I decided to go on the Roblox website, and all of a sudden light theme is turned on. I cannot disable it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

39 Likes

Yeah, I am. My pin is also freakin out and “unknown errors” keep happening when I use my PIN. I am temporarily using the roblox app, short-term solution imo.

10 Likes

I just checked and i can confirm this is a bug. It seems like the light and dark themes are mixed

10 Likes

Roblox is having another outage visit downdetector. This problem would be fix once Roblox is outage is gone. Which should only take a few hours.

10 Likes

Yeah, it’s happening to me too. I cannot seem to enter my privacy settings either as it just infinitely loads. Trying to switch themes doesn’t work either. Going into my account settings repeatedly gives me “an unknown error occured”. Seems like it’s happening for everyone.

10 Likes

I’m experiencing it too right now there are so many posts about this on devforum because its a legit issue

9 Likes

yah Roblox is down I’m getting like 14 errors in inspect element

10 Likes

Hey guys, this is a bug and has been reported here:

Feel free to like/bump if you’re still affected. Should hopefully be resolved soon.

11 Likes

I thought it was just me, I’m also experiencing it.

7 Likes

Mine did this as well and when I went to settings to try and fix it, I got the dreaded “An unknown error has occurred.” Glad to hear I wasn’t the only one experiencing this issue.

8 Likes

I love the title of this topic. It’s literally what everyone who uses the website on dark mode has been thinking :laughing:

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.