AI-Controlled Multiplayer Game and Terms of Service Compliance

I have a creative idea for a multiplayer competitive game that I am excited to bring to the Roblox platform, but I want to ensure that it complies with Roblox’s Terms of Service before proceeding.

The concept for my game involves AI-controlled gameplay, where the entire game and rounds are managed by an artificial intelligence. Players would interact with the game with the assistance of a live stream hosted on popular streaming platforms like Twitch and YouTube. The objective is to provide a unique and engaging gaming experience that combines player interaction and AI-driven content.

Before I invest time and effort into developing this game, I wanted to reach out to seek clarification on whether such a game concept aligns with Roblox’s TOS. Specifically, I would like to know:

• Is it permissible to create a multiplayer competitive game where AI controls the entire gameplay experience, while players having a live stream for assistance?

• Are there any specific guidelines or restrictions I should be aware of when implementing AI-controlled elements in a Roblox game?

• What steps can I take to ensure that my game remains compliant with Roblox’s TOS throughout its development?

I am committed to obeying all of Roblox’s rules and guidelines to ensure a safe and positive gaming experience for everyone, oh and to bringing more innovative ideas like this to the Roblox platform.

AI does not break any rules of Roblox, so your game would be untouched & fun.

As long as the youtube and twitch streams are not promoted to people who are not allowed to follow offsite URL’s, you should be in the clear. You’re allowed to use online services in the game and there are no restrictions on AI, aside from the usual rules against inappropriate content.

If you want to check in game to see if someone can be promoted a URL, you can use the PolicyService:GetPolicyInfoForPlayerAsync() API to check a list of allowed offsite links a specific player is allowed to be shown, along with some other useful information.

Hey! Coming back to this topic. I just wanted to ask if I helped you and how is the development going on?