AI Generated Face Not Passing Moderation

Hello everyone,

I uploaded a eerie AI Gernerated face as a decal, but it got declined in seconds, giving me a warning of “Giving Pll”.

(Here’s what it looks like)

I tried modifying the face again, to look even more fake, giving it more of an eerie face, but it automatically got not approved by moderation…

Does anyone know what I can do to pass moderation??

21 Likes

What are you trying to use this decal for?

7 Likes

I’m trying to use this decal for a horror experience.

9 Likes

To them it’s a person’s face, real or not. I’m guessing that’s why it doesn’t pass moderation, they can’t tell it’s ‘not real’.
I’m pretty sure they don’t like any kind of ‘personal information’ passed on, even if it is an AI generated face.

13 Likes

Yup! Maybe find some alternatives?

3 Likes

I’ve seen people upload faces of artists/developers/content creators, even pictures of themselves.

3 Likes

Recently?
They seem to be getting more and more picky about the stuff they allow. It may be a new auto moderation thing they’ve recently added.

7 Likes

Any sort of face will not be allowed on roblox to be exact any human face. Would be better if you use a cartoon or something.

4 Likes

That wouldn’t look scary at all that would just look goofy/weird…

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen it a few months, maybe it’s probably just bot hour moderation

2 Likes

He said it was a horror game, making a cartoon themed horror game is a good idea and quite a challenge, but judging by the image that doesn’t seem to be the theme he is going for. Perhaps if he made it more distorted or added the horror factor to it before uploading it to roblox, it would pass moderation.

2 Likes

Is that Moist Critikal? The face and beard are recognizable.

3 Likes

I think its not getting through because Roblox moderation sees it as a person face, which ‘violates their privacy’.

I am not sure if what i said is correct, since i’ve seen people try to upload faces and then their image not getting through because of said reason(or atleast similar one)

1 Like

Roblox moderation 100% best moderation ever

1 Like

This is it pretty much. Unless it’s a very known person they’ll usually deny any image that contains a human’s face, artificially generated or not, since they cannot prove you have permission to use it and are better off not risking it

1 Like

That’s a 3D model of a face, not a real picture.

6 Likes

You got the solution mate. Use 3d AI generated model and then upload it as a decal (just screenshot it or something idk)

Try making it less realistic so it could pass as an AI generated face and not as a human face because to them it looks realistic, not AI generated and they don’t want personal information or whatever Xx

This does pose a problem though.
Even if it was not a AI generated face and a completely hand painted one let’s say, it would still get falsely flagged.

This becomes a problem if you wanted to make a Roblox game where the characters have realistic hair and pores and freckles visible on their skin, all the little details and discolorations that cartoony faces don’t have.

And to force devs to use a more cartoony style would be destructive and not help at all.
This is a problem in Roblox moderation that needs to be fixed, especially if Roblox wants to push forward more realistic graphics to the platform.

1 Like

Already tried 3 times and they got declined, I won’t continue as I don’t want to risk getting moderated (Warning/Ban)