AI Generated Reference Images - Do we have Commercial Usage Rights?

Hey!

Recently I have been acquainting myself with Leondardo.ai, an image generating AI service. Training custom AI models for this service only requires 30 images at most, and I’m considering putting Roblox screenshots in there. That would make it capable of creating reference images for Roblox builders/map makers, using a simple phrase [Ie. “A lush, green jungle with camouflaged military structures hidden among the towering palm trees”]

Does the community have the commercial usage rights to screenshots taken within the Roblox engine?

Notes:

• All content within Roblox will be my own.
  • Images generated by the AI will allow for commercial use, meaning I require the commercial usage rights to all screenshots used to train it.

Thanks all! <3

You can’t actually say if a image is generated by AI or not (or which AI you used), generated images are unique, so once you get, there’s almost no way to get the same image again, so I think you can use it for references.

And by the way, I think most of the AI Images (from what I see) don’t have copyright

Edit:
From what I saw about that AI, there’s nothing talking about copyright, it says it’s used to make game assets, so you can use them without problems.