AIB🤖 v1.20 (PLUGIN⛏️) AI Chat Bot [⏬120+]

Go to: https://chat.openai.com
It is 100% free version of this plugin and the website has more features. THat is what everyone is on about.

1 Like

Nobody on this post knows how to give constructive criticism, just arguing. Instead of pointing out everything he did wrong, give some ideas that could make it better. It’s sad this is what the devforum has become.

4 Likes

Following up to what I said, I implemented a little demo of it:

2 Likes

You Should add, GUI Customization, or color themes, an ability to automatically transfer script to this area depending on if its a local or serverscript, it sends the local script to starterplayerScripts, API Keys save

Hey everyone! I think that this plugin is an interesting project. I think that it is useful to some people and not to others. However if you do not think that thee plugin is useful, I would encourage you to stay quiet. There is no reason to put other people down just because you dont like it. @WHYI_MFAT I think you should keep up the good work with your plugin. Don’t pay attention to the downers and focus on your vision.
-Jab2Roblox

you can’t tell them to “stay quiet” who are you? a dictator? :rofl:

This is almost a perfect example of what’s wrong with this forum.

Then again, you shouldn’t tell anyone to be quiet on a public forum. Everyone has the right to an opinion.

1 Like

There is no reason to talk if you are not saying something that is constructive. There is so much negative feedback on this post.

I see that there is a little fight going on here,

There seems to be a little underage troll on the forum who just starts pointless fights and tries to start an easy argument. But the truth is that this AI bot is connected to ChatGPT API, and it is not worth paying 150 robux for this thing.

I already did give my feedback, just left a comment.

New plugin for version 2 coming soon!

Soon you will be able to buy the new aib plugin.
I will still work on this plugin (first version) But I will work more on the second version
The second version will be much more invested with more options

1 Like

Oooh this looks so cool i like this a lot the way it it looks

1 Like

you’ve definitely improved there, nice details

i like it but i think you should stick to a color profile like just gray and white, with black, try to not add red or extra colors, especially big icons when you can make more modern because thats what people like now and days

AIB VERSION 2!

A useless update but ok for bit changes on UI Style, but anyways its not a big changes. I better make my self a chatgpt but lite version using nodejs, jquery & ajax using openai api gpt3.5-turbo model (175b) with my tempory memory system that used for store messages. I dont know this plugin is using completion or chat and this only compability for davinci only or gpt.

Edit: remember gpt 3 latest informations is 2021 so if your asking that above of it it may give wrong one or missed, gpt parameters limit is bigger than chatgpt but chatgpt is better for answering because is had more pre trained for answering even the parameters is far lower.

welp it’s been awhile and this post got a lot of replies
edit (oct 17): wow loophole after this post was closed!