AIB🤖 VERSION ✌️ (v2.4.1 PLUGIN⛏️) AI Chat Bot [⏬70+]

He does localplayer

That still isn’t a valid argument of why we should use ChatGPT behind a paywall, AKA AIB.

2 Likes

The thing is you weren’t being specific, you were just saying to make a cash stat. You should have been more specific about what you wanted.

Exactly, why waste 2 dollars on something which you can get for free?

1 Like

Because of this plugin there are more programs for roblox studio:

AIB 2 Apps

1. Scripter - aib write for you scripts.
    1. Create - aib create for you objects.
    1. Fix - aib fix your scripts.
    1. TextBox Code - you can add how much code you want in one textbox
    1. Helper Mode - enable helper mode for aib explain what he did
    1. Improve Code - like fix but improve
    1. Scripter Mode - change what aib script you can change to local script or server script

More Added In The Next Updates…

!SOON! AI Mode (BETA):

This is what you will soon be able to do with aib:

Activate windows!!!11!1!

New Update (v2.2):tada::tada:

1. The AI Mode (BETA) Because this mode is in beta so there will be some bugs in this mode.
      all the bugs in this mode will fixed in the next updates,
      what the ai mode doing is taking the scripter and the create mode and combines them together and makes them better.
    1. fixed many bugs

Update Videos Examples:

How to Update?

1. in roblox studio open PLUGINS tab
    1. click manage plugins in Tools
    1. find AIB plugin and click update
    1. wait the plugin update and this is all!

fixed? i compared the code (previous with this version)
i don’t see anything were fixed and improved
even there still some deprecated thing you still using

i already give some feedback before, but your not doing it on this version

really not worth using this plugin too, why would use a plugin that using free api

very unorganized & unplanned

Huh? I heard the code is terrible. I’ll read it later. Your plugin requires us to pay, which means it’s quite useless. Roblox’s GenerativeAI can finish the job perfectly.

If you really want a good AI to help you code for free, get GitHub Copilot.

OpenAI’s API ain’t free. Don’t say it is. You get a three month free credit trial on a new account, and that’s it. After that, pay or no API.

Why 160 robux? Its too expensive while you could just go to ChatGPT, generate a script, do some changes if necessary and done.

Github copilot is currently on paid is no longer for free, the free one may be Tabine, Tabhine offer free and paid one.

Ah yes, I always struggle to insert parts into workspace! It’s so difficult to find the ribbon bar at the top and click the insert part button which is literally right in front of you.

2 Likes

I would just like to point out that in that second video, your plugin did create a kill part, but it also made some unneccesary things.
Why would you need BodyGyro, BodyPosition or BodyThrust? Why would you also need TouchInterest or ClickDetector?

2 Likes

It did it because this mode is in beta I wrote that there might be bugs I already fixed it tomorrow it will be in a new update (the new update be tomorrow because there are still a few things to fix in this)

It should cost more

When I created this plugin I was thinking about 150 - 200 robux price.

Why should it cost more?

I am going to be straight with you, I don’t recommend this plugin to anyone. Merely because:

1. I am not going to pay 160 robux for a plugin that, reviewed by others, uses deprecated content, is going to get more expensive for whatnot, and
  2. If I already pay for the plugin, why would I pay for the API? In any case, if I paid for the API, then can’t I just, like, use it for something better like a Discord bot, or something everyone in my game can use, this way I charge them for what they consume, which is what I then have to pay? I could use it for some income, or no income at all, and merely for fun.
  3. GenerativeAI is better. It may have its limits and such, but it is indeed better - when used properly.
  4. ChatGPT can do practically everything you mentioned. It can write code, generate objects, fix your scripts, you can take the code it generated for it to keep going, it also comments what it does, improves your code, basically everything.

I am not hating on your plugin, I know you put great effort on it, however personally - to anyone who is considering in getting this - You can use ChatGPT and Copilot if you have it.

5 Likes
  1. it is cost 2$

2. that’s why it only costs $2 and not $80

3. In chatgpt you can only ask him to make a code and nothing else and until he writes the code you can also create it yourself, in aib you can define when he will explain or when he won’t and also define many other things, in aib there are many more things that you can do that help to do things in roblox studio and more and more things that can be done are added.

New Update (v2.3):tada::tada::tada:

1. Better AI Mode (fixed bugs in the ai mode now you have the “create text” and the “doing text” the create text is for what to create and the doing text is for what the create doing you can keep the doing clean if you dont want for the create doing anything.)
    1. fixed bugs
    1. info removed

Update Videos Examples:

How to Update?

1. in roblox studio open PLUGINS tab
    1. click manage plugins in Tools
    1. find AIB plugin and click update
    1. wait the plugin update and this is all!