AIBšŸ¤– VERSION āœŒļø (v2.4.1 PLUGINā›ļø) AI Chat Bot [ā¬70+]

hey, iā€™ve been waiting for

and more to see how you will make a long parkour in 3 sec, yet you didnā€™t respond. did it took

to make a long parkour with your plugin?
because you said

here i create only 15 parts to the parkour you can make 100 too

if its really better than chatgpt and all those ais and specifically suited for roblox studioā€¦ i wanna watch it make a roact ui code with rodux and roactrodux.

wow such an awesome parkour above me, was it made in 3 seconds tho, or is it just me you can do it faster without your so called plugin?

Itā€™s completely free for students in high school/college

Still, that is not normal for there to just be random objects. Unless you specifically specified that it should be there.

Laughs in ChatGPT. Let ChatGPT itself tell you what it can do:

"Iā€™m ChatGPT, an AI language model trained to process and understand natural language. I can help you with a wide range of programming tasks, from writing code to debugging and optimizing existing programs.

Specifically, I can:

1. Generate code snippets: I can write small pieces of code to accomplish specific tasks, such as performing calculations, sorting data, or manipulating strings.

2. Debugging: I can help you locate and fix errors in your code by analyzing your code and identifying the root causes of issues.

3. Optimization: I can suggest ways to improve the performance of your code by identifying areas that can be optimized, such as using more efficient algorithms or data structures.

4. Assistance with programming concepts: If youā€™re struggling to understand a programming concept, I can explain it to you in a way that is easy to understand.

5. Assistance with programming languages: I can help you with various programming languages such as Python, Java, JavaScript, C++, and others.

Overall, my goal is to assist you in developing high-quality, efficient, and functional code that meets your programming requirements."

Good. ChatGPT is not embedded into Studio, thus it canā€™t run code. However how hard is it for you to copy the code and smash it into the console? Isnā€™t that what you do in the plugin either way?

I would still prefer to use ChatGPT at no cost rather than paying for the plugin and the AI.

Again, you can have better features, after all its exactly the same. You can insert parts, ChatGPT can as well. Donā€™t say it canā€™t, if you havenā€™t used it - then donā€™t say it canā€™t. Try it before judging.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not the same, Iā€™m using the OpenAI model and not chatgpt

I already fixed it in the last update

You just summarised everything I have tried to say.

Someone with of the too the five because this plugin scammed me out of my octupia. It lis a scam because yij get a better thing of of the rael things https://chat.openai.com/chat --ChatGTP which is what this base bo n for the rain effect and my mobile autocreect.

Summary

No Aib kegak ajs hagshttps://devforum.roblox.com/t/aib%F0%9F%A4%96-version%E2%9C%8C%EF%B8%8F-v23-plugin%E2%9B%8F%EF%B8%8F-ai-chat-bot/2215875/55https://devforum.roblox.com/t/aib%F0%9F%A4%96-version%E2%9C%8C%EF%B8%8F-v23-plugin%E2%9B%8F%EF%B8%8F-ai-chat-bot/2215875/
(Sorry for no url work hightlight orange)

This AI chat bot is bad and my account was laked using this and the owner is bad

This is a complete lie. I love AIB and all of its features. It is the best ever plugin to the roblox studio of roblox. I think it should be given an award.

I donā€™t understand a single word in this post except for this:

Can you explain again? Your account was leaked?

I was on mobile and the spellcheck was not working so yes. Anyway, what I meant:

Some reason after I installed the Aib plugin I kept getting Notifications saying ā€˜This account has been logged in from ā€¦ blah blah blahā€™ and Not sure It itā€™s by a virus in this plugin or something but It happend directly after I installed this plugin.

So just watch out. (Might be a Roblox error)

plugins in roblox studio canā€™t be virus

I said it might be an error with Roblox. (Probably is)

New Update (v2.4):tada:

1. Status display now you can see the status: downloading, waiting, normal, error
    1. fixed bugs
    1. ui changes
    1. animations
    1. loading for no lags
    1. double click on the chat to get the placeholder text

Update Videos Examples:

How to Update?

1. in roblox studio open PLUGINS tab
    1. click manage plugins in Tools
    1. find AIB plugin and click update
    1. wait the plugin update and this is all!

Alright man, Iā€™m going to be honest, this plugin is useless, and a waste of money.

Let me explain.

The fact that I can just ALT+TAB to a ChatGPT tab on Chrome makes this plugin essentially useless and a waste of money. Not to mention you have to PAY for the API. Unless you are physically incapable of literally switching Windows on your computer (in which case please seek help) this plugin is worthless.

Another thing, Roblox literally just released a Generative AI which kinda defeats the whole point of this plugin.

Third and final thing. I get what you are going for, but I just donā€™t think itā€™s going to work. The only reason I would buy this plugin is if the AI was made from scratch, in which case I would probably pay for that.

I wish well upon you and your development journey on Roblox and have no issues with you personally. All of the above is my personal opinion and should not be taken to heart seriously.

Thanks,
Theo

2 Likes
  • because the api is cost money after some time then the plugin is cost only $2.00

• this plugin is take chatgpt and make it better to roblox studio, check the AIB 2 Apps

using chatgpt is free and (api cost + $2) costs money

andā€¦

you said you dont use chatgpt.

i never say this is not use chatgpt, i say its not the same

you said ā€œIā€™m using the OpenAI model and not chatgptā€
what lie do you want to tell me next