Aidanmatt72 (Roblox) Games State of Development

Welcome to the home of the Aidanmatt72 (Roblox) games State of Development!

Here i give the status on projects i am working on

Dev Update archive Volume 1

28th march 2021

About a week ago chapter 2 began with a new map and all sorts of planned gameplay changes the first of these are the NEW Champion Weapons The first being the Champion Rifle that was introduced yesterday as The Remixed Rifle next week the champion Losers blade will be introduced less melee damage but a one hit ko if you charge the weapon for 10 seconds and throw it to your enemy

13th march 2021

The End is nigh 1 of the projects is the end event for 30 secconds witness the final battle over the meteor 7pm GMT 19th march 2021
The next season will begin on the 20th march with a NEW! MAP

3rd Febuary 2021

Recently i have been working on some things for march and i have finished some final work on roblox bowling alley reopned

With bowling alley i wanted to bring back the feel of the old place so it mostly looks the same but there have been inprovements and nessesary updates made

The March projects will be fully revealed mid to late march but i will tease one of them

it looks like a hill with some roads a rock and a wall :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: well lets just wait until then (Feel free to use the image as a desktop wallpaper)

15th Jan 2021

Welcome to the new home of the Battle of Flags / Aidanmatt72 games state of development!
i have 1 announcement today and that is the patch notes have been relocated to Battle of Flags Patch notes also i will be archiving the last 5 State of development updates here

14th Jan 2021

The recent issues caused by me trying to post decals onto the site are still there and game development is going very well thanks to 2 testers you can red what they had to say at Battle of Flags a unique Capture The Flag game there are not many announcements for now but i will return with news when ready

Dev update archive volume 2

Part 1 Most Aidanmatt72 Games

Welcome to the semi annual Aidanmatt72 Dev Update part 1
part 2 will be about Battle of Flags and will release next week
so lets get started

So first we have
News on the Phased return to Xbox
Starting next week a limited selection of my games will begin to return to xbox
Battle of Flags Returns with C2.1.50
Rescue Blue returns before june *
other games may return / release on xbox soon

2nd we have news on breaks
After releasing the 3rd and 8th updates of a battle of Flags season i will have a week off developing the game to prevent burnout

And 3rd we have updates on most public games

saturday Night sleeping
A joke on Friday Night Funkin i may add some stuff but it’s just a joke and the creator of the original game is fine with fan games and parodies are under fair use

Roblox Bowling Alley Reopned
The planned Snack shop
is OUT NOW!

Be inside of a computer Reconfigured
i have some small ideas but i might not update the game until 2023

Rescue Blue *
I am thinking of making an expantion with a 2nd part but *it will require a rebrand to a new name (island Escape) and i gotta get rid of the copyrighted stuff from the creator challange
that i will place in with the release of the xbox version

Super Roblox Run
I have decided to close it for now

Stare at a Black hole simulator
One of my joke games (I used it in Battle of Flags)

Part 2 Battle of Flags
Today Battle of Flags has returned to Xbox SO PLAY NOW!
but we have more news

1 Season 2 Reveal
Chapter 2 Season 2 will have a ******* theme get ready to survive out there

2 Balancing Changes
I plan on Making champion weapons a little less powerful to add accuracy soon

3 major announcement coming later this month

Dev update archive volume 3
Today i am going to launch 5 policies that affect my roblox games mostly to do with microtransactions

Policy 1: Avoid the ban hammer at all costs
Simple i don’t want to get banned

Policy 2: The Battle of Flags Policy
This one is about 2 key rules when developing Battle of Flags
1: Never have any microtransactions ever (I planned on adding paid weapon skins in 2020 but i changed my mind and only use reskins for events)
2:Keep weekly updates going for all year (Excluding breaks) (My game has had a weekly update promice going on since the launch of season 4 but i do reserve the right to change update schedules at the start of a new year)

Policy 3: Microtransactions
I have 3 rules for em
NO microtransactions in Battle of Flags
NO loot boxes
and
NO PAY TO WIN FEATURES

Policy 4 Life comes first
if i did not bring school first i would be in detention losing precious development time also i need to spend time with family

policy 5 hyping up updates
because i enjoy teasers

so here are some classic teasers by me

When i added the pointless crates in Chapter 1 season 3

Teaser for chapter 1 season 2

and the teaser for the trowl that was going to release in season 6 but got delayed to season 9

Dev update archive volume 4
May 14th 2021
EMERGANCY DEV UPDATE

#FreeRobloxGames

Today Roblox has rebranded every game by every developer on this platform to “Experiences” this rebrand of all of our games make them sound like one time things like a fair or circus when many of our “Experiences” are designed with replayability and secrets and the blame can easily go on Apple and the (terrable) App Store they run pretty much during a hearing for a lawsuit from Epic games trying to free the IOS platform from Apple’s monopoly apple refered to OUR GAMES as “User Created Experiences” so today i launch the hashtag #FreeRobloxGames to show my defiance against Apple and have closed every single one of my roblox games from mobile in protest (Sorry android players it was allow this change or close it for all)

Archive Volume 5
19th August 2021
From now onwards battle of flags will update every 2 weeks due to a lack of motivation
and the fact that Roblox Bowling Alley reopened is so fun to work on
and Glacier Peaks is still slated to release in december (island escape part 2 / Codename Boat)

30th July 2021

Introducing the Battle of Flags Insider Release
It is a Special release of the Game testing ideas using a generic map and the latest Roblox Provided Capture the Flag Engine with no modifications
This first release will Feature A new Rifle and will publically release next month

6th july 2021

7 years ago today I stumbled across an advert that has changed my life
it had a tan house with a red roof green grass and a robloxian holding a rocket launcher
I saw many ads of that kind promoting many free online games but the ad for Roblox was differant

so here we are now 7 years later and i have some news

1. Battle of Flags Season 2 ends 21st August

2. Battle of Flags Season 3 will end on the 25th september because Season 3 will be a month long celebration of old Roblox AS ROBLOX IS TURNING 15 this september

3. Island Escape part 2 will launch this December with 6 Endings

Welcome to the 2nd semi annual Aidanmatt72 Dev Update of 2021
lets get started

Headlines
frightening updates to 2 games
Glacier peaks (island Escape part 2) Release date and avalibility
News for most open and some closed games :eyes:
Partial end of the Battle of Flags Update schedule
And ???

frightening updates to 2 games
Roblox bowling alley reopened has recived it’s halloween 2021 update featuring decorations
Battle of Flagfrights returns this saturday with spooky updates and a new spooky lore based LTM (the first LTM since March 2021)

Glacier peaks (island Escape part 2) Release date and avalibility
Glacier peaks releases 1st december 2021 and will be accessed through beating the original island escape

News for most open and some closed games :eyes:

saturday Night sleeping
Finished no more updates

Roblox Bowling Alley Reopened
The food wars begin on the 6th november get ready for weekly updates until December

Become a Computer Program Reconfigured
i don’t have a timeframe for future updates

Super Roblox Run
RETURNS LATE 2021 - EARLY 2022

Aidanmatt72 Guide
It’s Back

Battle of Flags
the rifle returns SOON

Partial end of the Battle of Flags Update schedule
The game updates on a saturday but not every saturday

And
??? Codename 2022 Teaser Trailer - YouTube

Archive Volume 7
Updated 21st January 2022

when the next roblox bowling alley reopened update releases i plan to take a break as i have been working on roblox game updates almost weekly since the beginning of 2019

18th December 2021

Battle of Flags will have 2 more seasons Chapter 2 Season 5 (Starting Today) and Season Final?

this is because I want a break from Battle of Flags so I can work on other games Such as Codename 2022 and Roblox Bowling Alley Reopened I know this may be sad but I have been releasing updates Almost weekly for the last 2 years I may return Eventually but I would really like to have some time off

28th May 2022

Welcome to the 1st semi annual Aidanmatt72 Dev Update of 2022 thats overdue by 2 weeks
lets get started

Headlines
List of Games in Normal Development
List of Games in Development limbo
list of games to be discontinued
3 games becoming open source
Normal State of development headlines

List of Games in Normal Development
Battle of Flags, Roblox Bowling Alley reopened, Aidanmatt72 guide
Nothing Else

List of Games in Development limbo
Super Roblox Run
Due to issues that have been averted the game will exit limbo eventually

Been in Limbo since 2019 will form an escape plan before Windows 12

list of games to be discontinued
Island Escape Will recieve a UI update and badges before discontinuation
Saturday Night Sleeping will close in 2023

Codename 2022 / Maintenance quest
Badges causing conflict, Model posting limits and almost no classic roblox music that would be of much use so yeah

3 games becoming open source
Both games in the stare at a Series
and Saturday Night Sleeping (before I close it in 2023)

Normal State of development headlines

Battle of Flags chapter 3
Now it’s only map updates as i am working on somthing

Roblox Bowling Alley
Coming later today get ready to bowl a goal in Season 2
also coming in season 3 Major Gameplay updates

Aidanmatt72 Guide
Soon to be intergrated into Battle of Flags and island escape as part of a Pilot programe the UI will take up the front page of both games

Whats next?
Codename 2023 obviously this game will be a key part in the role out of the 72 guide intergration and will be a new spin on the Battle of Flags universe

and Codename 2024 Releasing on the 6th july 2024 (I wonder why)

3rd August 2023

Welcome to the now annual developer update from me this year’s bullitain will focus on Supplemental Patches to stuff not discontinued as of last year’s update
lets get started

Battle of Flags
Getting a Supplimental Patch bringing back a smaller map with a city and a forest

Roblox Bowling Alley reopened
Recieved a Patch back in july making most paid content free

Aidanmatt72 guide and Super Roblox Run are also slated to recieve support until 2025

Been in Limbo since 2019 will form an escape plan sometime during 2024

Island Escape Will recieve a UI update and badges before discontinuation sometime in the mid to late 2020’s

Saturday Night Sleeping has closed and is open source

Other news
Codename 2023 was battle of flags 2 but has been replaced by the Suplimental Patches to existing games

Aidanmatt72 Guide
The UI intergration Pilot program is on hold

Whats next?
Codename 2024 is Releasing on the 6th july 2024 development has not yet begun and is not expected to begin until Q4 2023

No Codename 2025 is planned yet