Battle of Flags a unique Capture The Flag game

Hello I have been working on a unique capture the flag game for about year and a half called Battle of Flags!
How is it unique? Battle of Flags gets weekly updates that add new features, modes, items, map changes and a plot that every week has the main cast going around trying to stop the evil Dave from taking over.

This is not an advertisement. I am looking for feedback of the main mode selectable from the menu called normal rules. (Soon to be listed as Battle Mode.)

Edit: I forgot to mention the game uses open source materials and some unique things that i made. (Thx for reminding me @Nowypro10)

If you would like to try the game join here Battle of Flags Classic - Roblox

Honestly, I had a hard time figuring out what to do at first. The battle field is simply too random. Try adding more things around the middle parts of the base. This game does have some potential though!

I stopped Dave.

I killed the characters.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.

Ok the randomness is only in the game for the current season looking back on the older seasons of the game. I am planning to reduce it in some areas while adding some more it is only for this single season. I am planning on changing up the middle of the arena soon i have some ideas.

I have a quick question

would you consider this enviroment less random and easier to understand with the paths?

Thanks again for taking time to give feedback it does help.

1 Like

I defiantly love the terrain part! I would just build up the bases more, as I had to take a couple seconds to actually locate them.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the Feedback once more i will put that into consideration. I once had a mini map in the game but i removed it I might bring it back

1 Like

No Offense, But This Looks Kinda Like Toolbox

2 Likes

Well i did forget to mention the game uses open source materials and some unique things that i made