Stats were pulled from our new in-game shop.
We built a new shop to improve accessibility to all the content we have for Aimblox.
Re-imagined to be it’s own social hub, full of all new mini-games and activities about all things aiming!
We’re aware of some key issues preventing players from enjoying Aimblox, here’s a list of notable bugs we’ve fixed recently (and in this update):
- Modifying weapons should no longer be broken. You can apply attachments to the PPSH again.
- You can no longer fire a projectile weapon and swap to another to change the effect and damage of the previously fired projectile.
- Quickly changing outfits will not distort your character anymore.
- Punching while shooting burst style weapons such as the Type 95 no longer breaks.
- Explosive weapons should have better damage calculations now
We’re also looking closely into performance issues regarding ping. It’s not an easy problem to solve. We’ll be shipping some internal system changes soon that may help alleviate ping issues.
We’re currently exploring a new set of gun balancing and will be sharing more on this soon. We hope to provide a nice refresh to our current line-up of weapons and spice things up a bit.
We’re also going to be expanding our melee system soon! We can’t wait to share what we’ve got planned soon, so stay tuned for that.
And to add to the teasers, we’re working on a new inventory menu as well. More on that later!
As thank you for helping us reach 100 million visits, use code