Air vent models

Hey, I spent about an hour on these two Airvents as I was bored and it was 1am. I only 3D modelled the blades in the vents, whats your thoughts?

Vent3 Vent11

Thank you for your feedback! :smiley:

16 Likes

Wow, very nice! You should get some sleep :wink:

They look like just in real life, I like the solid color and basically everything about it.

Keep it up! :heart:

1 Like

That looks great, honestly. The details are amazing on the vents :DD
-Dev

Thank you! Haha I might get some feeling a bit drowsy from the excessive coffee :sweat_smile: thank you for the feedback!

Appreciated! Thank you! :smiley:

Took me a while to think of something to make this more realistic. Let me start off by saying this is really impressive and keep up the good work. But if I had to add something I’d add some labels wether they’re for safety or instructions it might give it that little bit more realism even though it’s very realistic. Good work on your AC Unit.

1 Like

Looks good, love the use of important details and different objects including on the build to give it that realistic approach. Is there a reason why the air vents all completely one sorting color. I’d perhaps include a whiter color to make it more realistic depending on what it is going to be used for.

Your use of meshes - parts to put the build together makes it seem very decent I’m sure this is something you’ll see on the top of a building or a large building, if this was used for a house, it’ll feature more height I do not believe it makes the vent look good with its current color placeholder. In short, love the important objects well done on your model is this just a practice builds or something you wanted to do?

Looks amazing, the realism is superb! These would look great on top of a building such as a hotel, warehouse, etc.
As someone else mentioned, the only thing I’d personally add are labels of some sort (to add to the realism) though some vents don’t even have labels so regardless its great!

Keep up the great work! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Heya, thank you for your feedback! I do build larger projects for the groups I work for however these types of people things are what I do in my free time etc. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like these vents, nice job

If this is true, wow! This is a good example of why you don’t need Blender to make things look nice, something that unfortunately seems to be lost amongst people in this forum

My only bone to pick is that the colouring looks a bit too dull and gray.

Thank you! And yes i’ll try to incorporate some use of whites and implement stickers. Appreciated! :smiley: