Airplane, Car, Boat, or other?

I am considering creating a new game, since my old game was pretty boring. I want to make a vehicle battle game, so my question is: should I make an airplane battle, car battle, or boat battle game? Which sounds more interesting to you?

6 Likes

In my honest opinion, airplane. The concept is… I wouldn’t say new to Roblox but it’s more immersive than the others.

2 Likes

Okay. How can I make it stand out against other airplane battle games? Maybe two person airplanes, or other obstacles in the sky?

2 Likes

It’s up to you, but yeah, I don’t think I’ve ever seen an airplane that is controlled by two players before on Roblox.

1 Like

Okay! Maybe one pilot, and one to control the missiles? Maybe also some anti-aircraft guns on land to avoid? Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Of course. And yeah, that sounds cool!

To be honest, all three sound interesting, but I think airplane is better than the others. I would love to see an airplane battle game with plane customization and physics on ROBLOX as it hasn’t been done (as I know of)

1 Like

Ok! I am working on it already, and it is going well!

2 Likes

I like the boat battle idea. I think it would be really cool if executed properly.

nice! i cant wait to see how this turns out! :smile: :small_airplane:

Check out Zeppelin Wars because it’s a cool airplane battle game. I play it sometimes and it’s pretty fun. Try to make something like that except with some big difference.

1 Like

maybe combine airplane and boat battle

What differences should I add?

Hmm… airplanes can bomb boats, and boats fire at airplanes with turrets, maybe? And you can choose boat or plane?

1 Like

I think car, since I don’t really see much of those games in Roblox.

Maybe make it a boat game, with ships instead of zeppelins, I don’t know.

I’ll post a photo once I finish the airplane

Zepplin wars is a plane fighting game.

1 Like

I agree with you because you really could have an entire game based on shooting in the sky

1 Like

What about helicopters? I haven’t seen any helicopter battle games on Roblox before and helicopters are fun.