Alaskan Modern Cabin Extension: Basement

THIS MODEL IS AN EXTENSION FOR ALASKAN MODERN CABIN

I had a few requests to add a basement to the Alaskan Modern Home model. Rather than alter the model of the house, I created the basement as an optional extension that is easy to install on the model. Instructions are included.

This model is configured to use Future lighting.

You can get the model here:

This model is free for everyone to use! Constructive criticism is encouraged. Thank you!

1 Like

it is a bit dark so I can’t rlly see but so yea (:slight_smile:

This model is configured to use Future lighting technology, but the model is also well-organized so you can manually configure the PointLights however your heart desires :slight_smile:

The color of the neon bulb doesn’t match the color of the light. Are they the exact same color?

2 Likes

oh ok didn’t know but thanks for informing me i will try using it for something if I ever feel like using it

1 Like

No not exactly. If you’re using Future lighting however, it should look the same as it is in the picture if your lighting properties are set for darkest. You’re welcome to alter the model and configure the lights to however you wish

1 Like

Very well made!

I haven’t seen the Alaskan Modern Cabin model myself, but I’ve got to say, the basement is well-made! It could fit the horror genre really well too.

I really like the roof of the basement. The small details make it so much more better and realistic. And the light bulbs and pipes add a sense of realism too! It could use some more pipes and other details, but other than that it looks good!

I’d rate this a 7.5/10, good job on building the basement!

1 Like