Algorithm only sends people with 0 robux in to my experience

DISCLAIMER: This thread did not mean to offend people who do not have robux or money. I respect everyone regardless of how much money they have, as we are all human beings.

Hello, everyone. Today I decided to check stats of one of my recent experiences that I released. It’s been 3 weeks since the release and it has natural 200-500 CCUs from the algorithm, no sponsors. It has very well-made monetization consisting of many convenient products and gamepasses.

After checking my stats, turns out my experience has 0.01. ARPDAU. That is 100x times less than a game with a similar genre. How is this possible you may wonder? This is why:

Try to find a person that has an avatar with robux on it. That is 80 avatar icons. Only 1 of them has robux items on it.

Here are the country audience stats:

The United States (AKA the majority of Roblox) is only 5%. How?

As the title says, the algorithm just sends in people that have 0 robux in their account, who are unable to get any kinds of developer products or gamepasses. I even made all of my stuff cheaper by 50%, yet I’ve seen no change.

This thread did not mean to offend people who do not have robux or money. I respect everyone regardless of how much money they have, as we are all human beings. However, the algorithm sending in the only people without robux is so ridiculous. How am I supposed to make money if I have a chance of the algorithm just randomly promoting it to people wih out robux? This is a concern for new and current developer, as Roblox can be a full-time job for some.

Expected behavior

I expect the algorithm to send the target audience players, not just players with 0 robux.

6 Likes