Align Position properties not showing up

I’ve recently encountered an issue about Align Position properties just not showing.

It just shows attributes. I tried posting something about this on here the dev forum but the post got taken down because it was in the wrong category, however, I don’t have access to the bug reports categories yet. If anyone could help with this situation, that would be much appreciated, Thanks!

Edit: Even if I delete roblox studio it never works.

6 Likes

Having the same issue, roblox must have accidentally removed the properties or are adding more :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Still not fixed, been broken for 3 days now. I can’t progress in my game until this is fixed.

3 Likes

Also having this issue.
They just aren’t working at all. My AlignPosition I just put into my game doesn’t even move the Attachments together.

1 Like

I’m having this too. This makes align positions effectively unusable. RIP. How does this happen?

The align Pos is still working in my game I just cannot modify it.

Someone should def post this in bug reports

1 Like

a solution to this is changing settings via command bar hope this helps you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but this shouldn’t be the solution, Roblox needs to fix this so that we aren’t having this problem and can actually edit properties from the Properties tab.

im aware but its a temporary solution just so we can develop our games

1 Like

I’m aware of that, you’d think that 2 days later though they would have either said, “Hey, we know” or said they’re working on it.

1 Like

yeah its sad considering its not only 2 or 3 people ive heard many other people talking about this

1 Like

I’m having this problem too y’all.

2 Likes