Align Tool Full Release

Thought this was for GUIs at first - we need more flexibility and features for GUI customization. We’re really limited on the platform, it’s sad.

Happy to do so! Sorry for not specifically replying to your bug–we figured this broader fix would address your overall need.

1 Like

We did talk about that UX approach a bit initially but for various reasons went this direction. Hopefully the new preview will help you, and ultimately you can click Align, undo, & change settings if needed.

1 Like

Glad you like it! It had a temporary home on the Plugins tab but will now live in the Model tab.

2 Likes

Really great job on this one. Although multiple people already made some decent aligning tools, this one is probably within the top 3 I found. General looks has improved by a lot and especially the UI. I’m not saying I’ll use this instead of my current aligning tool, but I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

As a Roblox developer that is really into making detailed creations, this tool will be perfect for creating rectangular and round corners.

2 Likes

Nice looking but, why is this a plugin and not on the ribbon bar with Select, Move, Rotate?

It is in the Model tab with the other tools! You likely just aren’t part of the rollout yet, but until then it will move to the Model tab if you manually enable the Align Tool Improvements beta.

4 Likes

Can this be true? But Christmas is already over! Do I really not need to copy and paste X/Y/Z data anymore? This is madness! :grin:

An improved plugin like Archimedes is also missing in Roblox and would also make designing levels much easier! Maybe one day…!

1 Like

I do not know how to tell you… just how useful this is going to be for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.