All Animations But 1 Don't Work

I’m trying to make a sword swing animation, but it’s not working for some reason. No errors are shown in the output. I made an animation a while back and used the script shown below and it worked. However now if I change the animation ID to anything different it won’t work. (I remade the sword swing animation because my first one was bad)

local canSwing = true

local debounce = 1

script.Parent.Activated:Connect(function()
  local player = game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer
  local character = player.Character or player.CharacterAdded:Wait()
  local animation = script.Parent:FindFirstChild("Animation")
  local swingAnimation = character.Humanoid:LoadAnimation(animation)

if canSwing then 
		 canSwing = false
		 swingAnimation:Play()
		 wait(debounce)
        canSwing = true
    end
end)

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 7.57.29 PM
Thanks!

They are all the same rig type, right? (so they are all R6 or all R15)

Is it a group game or your own game, I know Animations for group games need to be uploaded through the group for it to work, not sure if that helps?
Also making sure they are the same type R6 or R15 :3

Is the animation priority action? also you are playing the animation locally and not server sided so other people can’t see you swing the stick… excuse this if it is server sided…

Its not a group game. Also how do you make it so the animation is r 15

When you make the animation itself in rig builder, select r15 not r6 but that is when you are creating the animation.

I’m not sure on how you can check or change already made animations though sorry :3 But if you find out let me know that would be some good knowledge xD

I just looked at the dummy I used and it said r15

Yes they are all r15 charrrrrr

awe ok have you set the animation priority to action? Maybe try doing that, sometimes it can be that that people forget to do, re export it and use try that

It was on action

char

awe ok sorry not sure what the problem is, I’ve only just started learning animating, But I hope you find the issue :slight_smile:

Try exporting it again (the same animation), maybe it had an issue when it was being exported, But other then that I’m not sure sorry

1 Like