All Assets are Failing to Load In 99.9% of the Time

This issue started happening a few days ago up until now and is greatly affecting my experience using Roblox. Everything I try to load off the website, in-game, the launchers fail to load 99.9% of the time resulting in very long wait times and incomplete asset loading.

This seems to be related to my network or the area I am in since using a VPN seems to fix the issue.

The first symptoms was Roblox player was taking 20 minutes just to configure itself and start updating which is a whole different story that took 30 minutes.

The next symptom was after changing my avatar clothing, it took 10 minutes just for the website avatar editor to render my character. Same happened in-game.

The next symptoms was the website being extremely unresponsive. It took a good 15 minutes just to load my friends list and other parts of the website. This includes game icons and avatar thumbnails.

Today however is much worse, all in-game assets are not loading in. Along side today, all previous symptoms are happening all at once.

It happens in every game and every device I have.

4 Likes

Can confirm, even thumbnails of players don’t load for me sometimes:

Capture

Studio does load in the assets for me but not the games from the website.

I’ve got the same issue, although I am from the UK, so the EU based servers are probably having less severe issues compared to wherever else is worse.

I don’t see this every time, but occasionally the web pages will display blank images, such as in an avatar update similar in appearance to how @wevetments mentioned.

1 Like