Vipservers / Teamcreate and other services broken(Data Center Outage)

I’ve stared this topic with vipservers not joinable but regular servers are, my friend @MrSeniac confirmed it.
Now the issue is that teamcreate will not load. but nonteamcreate places will load in studio

Sometimes it displays that the server is full when it isn’t

Otherwise, it is just stuck in Waiting for an available server

This is one of the VIP servers I tried to join

Teamcreate constantly tries to load until a warning pops up with unable to load place

I used a VPN to connect to a source outside of the EU and it seems to have fixed it
So a temporary solution would be to use a VPN to connect to the US, if you use teamcreate download the game or turn tc temporarily off

If you need any additional information please let me know

15 Likes

I don’t think it’s just VIP server. When I joined my game to test something it showed “Waiting for an available server”. And it kept going on.

4 Likes

Like what was mentioned above, this is not limited to VIP servers. Other affected services are:

• Studio Team Create
  • Studio Launcher
  • Website
  • Client Launcher
    Probably some more which I haven’t observed.

The issue seems to only affect certain countries as other people are not experiencing the same issues. I feel like this may be related to a previously reported issue and I am currently doing some tests on my end.

Update:
I just ran some tests which a Roblox engineer previously informed me to conduct, and I found some differences with the results of those tests. Unfortunately, I cannot publicly share these results as they contain mostly private information.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

It’s hard to join any game and I can’t load places in Roblox Studio.

Here is a screenshot:

RobloxErrorStudioDoesntLoad

2 Likes

I have had messages from people telling me they bought a vip server, but they cannot join it.

This is more likely because it’s creating a new server, but there is probably an issue with Roblox servers right now. I’ve seen others complaining that Waiting for an available server takes long time.

help me.
i have to wait 20 minutes to get a server just to test a car for 20 seconds because ROBLOX Studio’s physics are way too slow

1 Like

Seems like a possible datacenter outage. Likely is trying to allocate a session in a regional datacenter that is having issues.
Engineer details:
dfw1, ord1, pdx1 and sjc1 still seem up. Don’t know the statuses with EU datacenters.

Thank you for your report. We are aware of problems around joining a game in certain regions. We are actively investigating this issue.

10 Likes

8 hours later, and still experiencing this issue, I made a post waiting for it to get approved though e.e

2 Likes

@n_warrior1729 It has been 13 hours since your official response; can you confirm the issue has been fixed yet?

everything is working fine for me. so i guess they have fixed this data center issue

I wouldn’t say that until the engineer officially marks it as resolved; I am still having this issue severely

Same thing is happening to me, i take ages to join some games.

This issue should be resolved. Let us know if you see further issues.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.