ALL Badges are Gone (On Profiles)

The only Youtuber with such claims is the Youtuber Shakblox- who in this instance has made a claim without the evidence to back it up.

Staff have confirmed that this is an unintentional bug and they are working on fixing the issue.

4 Likes

If this is a new update to the website I can just say I already hate it and there is no point to removing the player badges off their profile.

1 Like

can you go back to page 2 and 3?

1 Like

2 Likes

Do you have a plugin like BTRoblox or Roblox+ installed? Try disabling them temporarily and see if you can still see player badges. I am still unable to see them on my profile.

1 Like

this one is my alt and im not even logged in

1 Like

1 Like

I am not caught up on this but why did roblox have to remove badges?

1 Like

This is an unintentional bug, staff confirmed that this change was not intentional two days ago:

2 Likes

Alright, thank you for this. I am gonna check this out.

1 Like

Oh yeah literally almost all of my badges are gone now. (Even with the plugin)

1 Like

hey y’all - appreciate all the comments here. we did not intend to remove either developer badges or Roblox badges from your profile. we have a couple issues and we’re working on fixing them. if we ever deliberately plan on making any major changes, we always will announce it to y’all before making it.

also, please, please, please try to keep the conversations civil. understand that people come from different, unique backgrounds & perspectives and that we’re all here to learn and help each other grow.

again apologies for the issues. we’ll post any updates we have to this thread.

42 Likes

Alright, thank you for confirming this was a bug!

2 Likes

Everyone including me thought that they were removed

1 Like

hi :wave:
badges should be back for everyone :badger: :name_badge:
+1 to what @pizza_shadows said :pizza: :sunglasses:

23 Likes

Can confirm they have returned, thank you so very much! Hopefully this will stop all the Youtubers speculating about badge removal. :shark:

7 Likes

thats why I see like I saying like “why my badges are gone??”

1 Like

It seems that the badges have returned to my profile, however most of my player badges have disappeared. I’ve been collecting those since 2016 and it’s only showing my badges from a little before I started doing the metaverse event.

11 Likes

Me too. I hope they return because I’ve got them stacked up since 2017.

4 Likes

I can also confirm they have returned! Thanks to those who fixed the bug.

1 Like