All dev products & images purged from my game

image I had to add back the 10 dev product before it didn’t exist

Like I’m honestly confused and concerned because I have now go through and reupload every asset?

5 Likes

Are the asset IDs gone from the images, or does it look like they just haven’t loaded?

They are like not even available in studio the server. The only way I have found that is successful is to reupload them individually then wait for roblox moderation approval then the asset is public again.

That’s… strange. I didn’t even know dev products could get removed.

Honestly all I did was add a universe to the game and now basically everything is gone. (decals,dev products )

Were all of the assets uploaded from your PC into studio or from the Develop page?
Also, did you save your place as a different place?

The ones not uploaded from studio still exist. Only assets uploaded in-studio and developer products are gone.

This might have been something they overlooked when adding universes, or it could be a bug.

Could it have to do with the universe being over the start place?

Maybe, I don’t know. I don’t have much experience with universes. You could ask a Top Contributor about this and if they can file a bug report for you, since this seems pretty bad.

1 Like

Ok. I lost all the assets dating back to when the place was made in 2015\

1 Like

Did you change the start place for the universe, or move the start place to a different universe?

I have never worked on your game, so I have no idea what that screenshot means.

I showed you the start places do you want the code?

I’m asking if the current start place was always the start place. Did you change it recently, or has the start place for this universe always been the same?

I removed the start place then added it back when I was testing universes

1 Like

I just created a developer product under the start place of my game, removed it as a start place, removed it from the game, re-added it to the game as a start place, and the developer product was still there – it didn’t get deleted.

A few more questions:

• Can you post a screenshot of the Developer Products tab on the Game config (not place config)?
  • Did you notice the developer products disappearing immediately after changing the start place, or was that some time ago?

Well, I found out about dev products cause I had a few pages of dev products cause they total up over time and the game was made in 2015. I went to purchase something and it wasn’t going through so I was like what? I investigated and found out I had no dev products.

Can you post a screenshot of the Developer Products tab on the Game config (not place config)?