All Hand Hoy! Introducing Pirate_Treasure!

Hear ye, hear ye!

My name is Pirate_Treasure and I’ve been roaming around Roblox for about 10 years now and actually used to be a forumer from when the Roblox Forum was still around!

I work with Developer Relations on the Developer Engagement Team and I’m sure you’ve seen my face floating around. For those of you who haven’t, hi! My job is to pretty much make sure you guys are staying in check with the rules as well as making sure the developer experience is awesome for you.

For hobbies, I usually dwell in books, writing, gaming, and as of recently, watching Glee. If you’ve got some cool stories or story ideas, don’t be afraid to let me know as I welcome all things related to creativity. I also tend to play some good ol’ retro games from back when I was a little kid playing Roblox, so you might catch me playing some of those. Some other games I play are Sea of Thieves, The Sims 4, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, any Pokemon game, and much more.

Anywho, I love hearing stories about pretty much anything, so don’t be afraid to say hi in my inbox.

I’ll see you guys around,
Pirate_Treasure

273 Likes

Ahoy, Matey! Glad you’re here! :pirate_flag:

48 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 0 minutes.

Welcome, you’ll make good friends with @Hooksmith!

38 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy your stay on this island known as Roblox! :smiley:

11 Likes

Hello, and welcome! always nice to meet new people and explore the community

11 Likes

Welcome, Pirate_Treasure! Hehe, Roblox has another pirate on board! Nice introduction and I’m looking forward to seeing you on the DevForums more! :slight_smile: Enjoy your time here! And… here’s a pirate flag if you want to sail deeper into the Devforum! :pirate_flag:
I can’t think of anything else I should say so, bye and have fun! :smiley:

6 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the boat. And… about stories:

I have a bunch of stores, but my favorite one: Once i feel in poop when i was 4. :wink:
Ok that was akward, but i just want to say that most of my game’s stories or comics are inspired in real life stuff or maybe in dreams.
Going On-Topic, i hope you have a good time here.

11 Likes

Very interesting, welcome to the (new) forum.

5 Likes

Aye Aye, Captain! Nice to meet you. Glad you have joined us!

5 Likes

Welcome! You’ll enjoy it here on the DevForum! :wink: I know I’ve seen you somewhere before this post…

11 Likes

Hope everything goes well! Thanks for helping keep the forums safe.

4 Likes

Ah yes, welcome aboard to the team!

4 Likes

mhm yeah, welcome to the team B)

4 Likes

Hey! Mind giving me a share of the treasure, matey?

Welcome to the DevForum, you’ll love it here!

You want a story? Well: I drool in sleep sometimes… Is that too much?

Also, what’s happening here @Kairomatic: :thinking:

That’s one of the quickest topic opening I’ve seen!

32 Likes

Hey, welcome! :slight_smile:

Which subforum? ATR? OT? LMAD? I used to visit and post on ATR back in 2015.
ATR was far superior to the other subforums, change my mind

6 Likes

Welcome to the team. Hope you enjoy this

2 Likes

Welcome to the crew, excited to hear more from you

7 Likes

Oh, welcome! Nothing’s wrong with a late introduction. Love Minecraft too. :slight_smile:

8 Likes