All jobs I've applied too became "withdrawn" all at once

Every single job I’ve applied for randomly show “withdrawn” today. These jobs previously have shown “accepted” or “denied”.

Expected behavior

I expect my jobs to show either “denied”, “accepted”, or “pending”.

Page URL: https://talent.roblox.com/inbox

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for reporting this!

Can I ask if you ever set your Talent Hub creator profile to private sometime after applying those jobs above?

1 Like

I have not, it has always been public.

1 Like

Will it be possible to reinstate my pending applications? I really don’t want to lose out on the potential positions I’ve applied to because of a bug. It won’t let me reapply. Thanks, if you can!

1 Like

Hi, can I get a confirm that the screenshot above contains the complete list for the applications you want to be reinstated?

2 Likes

No, there’s more. Here they are:

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. Luckily it seems we should be able to help you and reinstate you as a candidate for all the jobs you applied to. We did see on our side an event indicating you made your profile private then public again. That’s the reason those applications were withdrawn.

As a reminder, making your Creator Page private will automatically withdraw any open applications and invites.

Hope this resolves your issue, let us know if there are any more issues!

1 Like

Thank you! Though I haven’t made my account private at any time on my end. I noticed these became withdrawn after a few days of not being on the TalentHub.

Hopefully these applications should be reinstated at this time. Please let us know if you continue to have issues.

1 Like

Thanks so much! They’re reinstated. I appreciate the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.