All of my in-experience purchases are being blocked

Whenever I try to purchase a gamepass, dev product or avatar item in-game, I get the following error:

And I also receive the following email:

It’s telling me that

so logically, I retried the purchase…
but it keeps giving me the same error, AND sends me another email…
This is ridiculous, how am I meant to buy anything?

This issue first started when I tried to buy a 100k robux gamepass in PLS Donate yesterday, so I guess it’s a new security thing Roblox tried to add? But it’s just blocking all of my purchases without giving me the option to authorize any of them

3 Likes

ive also noticed some issues for the past few days.

Some experiences have been completely shadowbaned and even Lucas is acting suspicious

My best guess is that Roblox is retraining the new security AI and its doing some shenanigans which mess with the algo and activate some security measures on big purchases.

Its either that or Lucas has failed the 1st grade and basic math.

Regardless of Lucas’es competence the engineers have indeed noticed some issues and are working on a fix (which they stated here) - Small games being shadow banned from search - #3

1 Like

@ItsMuneeeb Thank you for submitting a report. Our engineering is actively investigating and will follow up soon.

3 Likes

@SvenixS Looks like your bug report link is related to experience search issues which was resolved yesterday by the engineering team. This bug report from @ItsMuneeeb is related to in-experience product purchases being automatically blocked by Roblox systems.

2 Likes

@ItsMuneeeb Thank you for reaching out and reporting this issue. We have identified the root cause and a fix has been put into place. If you encounter any more issues please feel free to reach out again!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.