All old scripts in studio within group game just reset to default

I’m aware that roblox had issues with their servers and they seem to be fixed atleast for me now but when I join a group place that I have been scripting for past 1 month,

When I open the scripts, I see that all the scripts are wiped out.

They just have the default line:

print(“Hello World”)

I’m freaking out right now and this doesn’t seem to be temporary to me. This started when the server was having issues. I ignored it, but it has been long enough time and still no changes. I did not publish it anytime while the scripts were blank.

I did try to find the drafts widget and it’s nowhere to be seen. I sure had commited all my scripts after editing them last time. And the worst part is that studio just kicked me out and doesn’t let me log back in.

I had tried retrieving data from data stores but they seem to be blank aswell.

It was Thursday, 12th March, 2:30 PM UTC, When this happened

Any idea how can I recover those scripts?

1 Like

I’m not sure about what you are talking about, but I mentioned that I’m working in a group place. And team create is turned off. Also, please tell me how I could recover them. Also, howcome this isn’t a studio bug?

What do you see if you turn team create back on and open the drafts widget? (TC must be on for it to be there)

I have noticed a lot of scripts being reverted as of recent times making updating and bug fixing an extremely painful experience, I dont really know whats going on with roblox scripts at the moment.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, studio still dosen’t let me log in :frowning:. I’ll let you know when I get in.

1 Like

First things first,
Correct your post. Your post has a misleading title.
Secondly, your post states that this “bug” was in Team Create? what?
Third, did you disable team create after posting this?

I just got into studio but I get a lot of HTTP request errors at the moment

1 Like

The title was edited by Community Post Approval.
I wasn’t able to log in to studio from past half an hour, there is no way I could

Please read all my points I mentioned before calling this a spam.

and, scripts wiping out isn’t being talked about in that post.

Let’s not create an argument here.
If you think this is a spam, please do not continue the discussion and get on the issue.

3 Likes

I replied to a person that was confused and asked for help and I told him my experiences, like it or not right now that is on topic and has not been taken down yet

2 Likes

This has been happening (scripts not saving) before the downtime.

1 Like

Hi there.

Have you tried rolling your place back to an earlier version where you know the scripts are intact?

Configure Place>Version History>Pick a timestamp before your scripts were wiped

2 Likes

The roblox website seems very unresponsive at the moment, but I’ll definitely try it out! Thank you for your response.

I hope that this problem solves after the server disaster is over, if not then I’ll let you guys know.

1 Like

Maybe I know what the problem is: There is a new drafts tab on roblox studio, your scripts will go on there first. You need to right click the scripts you want to save and click Commit, then publish the game, maybe that will solve it, for me it did. Hope I helped you! Success!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.