All Paid Access game sales have been held for 3+ weeks

I have recently been analyzing my group’s game sales by downloading sales of goods records.

Today I noticed that all place sales of my paid access games have been held, going back as far as November 3rd. This seems strange as sales usually aren’t held for more than a few days. This has been over 3 weeks.

It is concerning as my next opportunity to DevEx is on the 1st of December yet a large % of my group’s revenue from the past month is still pending. I’d appreciate it if someone could look into this for me.

Evidence of Place sales being held as far back as early November

Group in question: Taco Dev - Roblox

{% endif -%}
{% if step_2_field_5 and step_2_field_5 != “” -%}
Expected behavior

{% raw %}

3 Likes

We’ve alerted the engineers about this issue, hang tight!

2 Likes

Sounds really similar to this issue

1 Like

I’m having this issue, but only with clothing sales on pants items. All other sales, including gamepasses, shirts, and t-shirts have gone through normally, but I have multiple sales going back two weeks for pants just not coming at all.

We have fixed the holding issue on Dec 1st, 2023 and verified from our end. All new purchases with Place, GamePass, and plugins will be subject to the original holding period, namely, 5 days. On a separate note, pants sales holding period was fixed on Nov 28th 2023.

1 Like

Thanks! Out of interest - what do you mean by ‘new holding period’ for game passes? Is it now longer?

Do pants refer to 3D modeled UGC pants, or the “classic pants” variation? I should probably have specified but I was referring to classic clothing, not UGC

ahh, updated the reply. thanks

2 Likes

np. I’m referring to the classic pants.

2 Likes

Hi all! Updating here: we have manually released all Robux that was being erroneously held for 30 days (instead of the expected 5 days).

2 Likes

I am unsure if it is too early for a response, so my apologies if it is, but despite this I still have pending transactions that have not been released to me yet. I am also having the same issue in my clothing groups where pending robux does not come through for pants

I am updating my last post on this matter, I have multiple sales that are still on hold without being released to me, including the ones shown in the screenshots I last posted. However, it appears new sales are going through normally. Why has this issue still persisted?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.