All Rise! Introducing Moxyll

Of course! All hail KK Slider! I actually have his Amiibo, and a cool plushie of DJ KK, so he’s definitely towards the top of my list of favorite villagers :smile:

12 Likes

Welcome your highness. I am the 23nd person who replied and we are honored to have you here.

4 Likes

Do you like Isabelle? :eyes:
What if KK was a real animal? ooh

Welcome to Roblox! :smiley:

6 Likes

I see your interested in @Ultraw’s games. Welcome to the team!

3 Likes

Welcome to the devforums, Moxyll! We hope you enjoy the community. Enjoy it, also have fun moderating the devforum posts and giving feedback to users!

4 Likes

Welcome to roblox Moxyll and also are you a fan of Isabelle in animal crossing?

5 Likes

I’m waiting for my post to be approved in #development-discussion, i hope it gets approved though!

4 Likes

All hail the mighty Moxy-ahem I mean Queen Moxyll!

Also, happy 1 month anniversary to your (newish?) account:

Did you have an old account before (you did say you were here for 11 years, which is amazing!)?

One last thing, just search up the word Moxyll on Google, and look what’s the first result:

Your post topped the results within 24 minutes of posting.

Anyway, it’s good to have you here!

10 Likes

Welcome to the community!

:crown: :bowing_man:

Can’t wait to see you around!

3 Likes

Welcome to the developer forum your highness :wink: :crown:
:red_square: :red_square: (this needs to look like it’s a red carpet :wink:)

3 Likes

Welcome my Queen! It’s awesome when we have some old players become Roblox Staff. I can’t wait to see you around!

3 Likes

The tradition can’t end on this introduction post.

16 Likes

Welcome to the Developer Engagement Team, :crown: Queen Moxyll :crown:! bows
I hope you enjoy your time here on the devforum!

4 Likes

You dropped something, your highness :crown:. Welcome to the devforum! It’s great to here that you’ve been on Roblox for quite a while! Can’t wait to see you in action in court!

3 Likes

Welcome to the castl… I mean DevRel team :sweat_smile: but wait! Did you bring your cards?

3 Likes

Hey Moxyll, we are all exited to have you here and hope that you can enjoy Roblox.

2 Likes

The real queen is @Missimo93

We shall not have two queens, so I’ll be taking that (:crown:) and giving it back to Missimo. There can only be one ruler, may she have mercy on all you nonbelievers proclaiming upon this post.

8 Likes

Welcome to the team your highness Moxyll! :smile: You got a loyal wizard to protect your castle. :mage: :european_castle:

22 Likes

Welcome to the Roblox DevRel team! We are always happy to have new people on the team your highness!

1 Like

Welcome to the devforum your highness, welcome to the castle of Roblox!
Haha, joke intended welcome!

2 Likes